Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Brooke's POV :

We walked into the plane and everyone was already in there usual spots and it seemed as if they were asleep. I wasn't sure though, knowing them. We walked to our seats and sat down. I looked up and Niall was already looking at me, smiling. I returned the smile. He got up and walked over to the back of the plane, I took this time to go into the bathroom and change into some pj pants and a t-shirt. When I was done I came back and Niall was in his seat laying down ready for bed. He had brought my blankets, that's probably why he went to the back I thought to myself.

He sat in his seat smiling up at me. I turned away knowing I was probably red as a tomato. I sat down and rested my back on the window of the plane, and covered myself with the blanket. I turned once more to look at him and once again he was there smiling.

"Why are you smiling so much Nialler?" I asked. He didn't answer right away.

"I don't know, you just make me smile" he finally replied. Yup, you know if it is possible to be redder than a tomato then that's what I looked like now.

"Are we gunna tell the others?" I asked.

"Tell them what?"

"You know... about the kiss?"

"Umm... well what do you want to do?" He asked. I thought about it for a second.

"Honestly from what I've learned from the boys, if we tell them they're never gunna let it go. We shod keep it on the D.L for now. I mean if its okay with you"

"That's fine babe, whatever you'd like" he replied. I laid down getting ready to go to sleep. Niall did the same.

"Night Brooke"

"Night Niall"

"Sweet dreams"

"You to" I smiled. And with that I drifted off into a heavy sleep.

****************************************************************************************

"How much more is she going to sleep!?" I groaned at the sound of a familiar feminine voice.

"Oh yay she's waking up!" The voice continued. I rolled on my stomach and covered my head with my pillow.

"Brooke! Your awake!" Said the voice I now knew was Perrie.

"No I'm not. Go away peasant" I replied.

"Brooooooooke" she whined. I sat up in defeat.

"FINE!" I said looking up at three expectant girls. I have then a "what?" look.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I finally asked when they ddnt answer.

"So what happened yesterday?!" Asked a very excited Eleanor.

"Yes we want all the details!" Added Danielle, with a very excited Perrie next to them.

I remembered the night before, everything that had happened. The kiss I had longed for so much. I was about to tell the girls everything that had happened from the moment they left but I remembered me and Niall decided not to tell anyone.

"Nothing" I stated plainly. They looked at me with a annoyed "I'm sure" face.

"Nothing happened? Nothing at all" asked Danielle with a disappointed look.

"Nope" I said popping the p. They looked at me disappointed. It stayed silent for a few seconds. Wait why is it so quiet? Where are the boys? I looked around and there was no sight of them anywhere.