chapter 11

Hello there lovely people! How are you guys doing?  Before I start I wanted to say thank you for reading my story! You guys don’t even know how much it means to me. Thanks to all of you who vote/comment.  Love to read comments so don’t forget to leave one :D  I really enjoyed writting this chapter, it was alot of fun!

Song for this chapter: “Anything can Happen” by Elllie Goulding. Two reasons first because it has been stuck in my head since the X Factor on Wednesday (just asked @missloves2havefun she heard me sing it all week: P) and I really like that song. Second because I think it goes really good with the story and this chapter, because anything can happen, even being stranded on an island with 1D.

Brooke’s POV:

“What are we doing today guys?” I asked threw my chewing.

                “HIDE AND SEEK!” yelled Louis. Oh this was going to be good.

                “Oh Lou. Fine we will play hide and seek today” said Liam. Louis’s face brightened up.

                “YAY! Harry’s it!” Louis yelled. I turned to look at Harry, yep this was going to be a good day.

                “What! No why me!” protested Curly.

                “Because I said so Harold!” yelled Louis back sassily.

                “No!”

                “Brooke make Harry be it!” Louis begged me. Harry turned his head to look at me, fear in his eyes. I smiled my evil smile.

                “Harold you are it! No if, ands, or buts!” I said. Harry glared at me.

                “Brooke you are my official partner in crime!” said Lou

                “Yay! I’ve always wanted one!” I replied.

                “Well now you’ve got the best one out there!” replied Louis.

                “Okay so are we going to have rules?” Asked Liam.

                “Liam why does everything always have to have rules?” whined Lou.

                “Because Louis if we don’t have rules you will find a way to make everything crazy and out of hand.”

                “Soo, that’s what makes everything fun! YOLO!” Yelled Louis. We all laughed. Wow really Yolo Louis. That boy was so crazy.

                “We’re having rules Lou” Replied Liam.

                “No Liam”

                “Louis” said Liam seriously.

                “Fine” replied Lou pouting.

                “Rules, Harrys it, if he tags you then you are it. We can hide in groups if you want. Harry you have to give us a thirty second start to hide. Umm what else, we will play until sundown, try not to get lost please” Liam stopped for a second and looked at Louis when he said that. Lou just stuck his tongue out at him. “We’ll meet at the water fall at sundown.  No tag backs, and I think that’s it. Anyone want to add anything?”

                “NO!” yelled Louis. It was Liam’s turn to glare. We laughed.

                “Can we just go play now? Palease!” exclaimed Louis.