chapter 8

Hey guys!!! So I was supposed to upload on Monday because we are on thanksgiving break but my wonderful mother made me clean all day and yesterday I was at a friend’s house all day. But here I am now. I hope you guys like this chapter it’s the Truth-or-Dare game :)

So my best friend @missloves2havefun also has a story it’s called I Just Got Kidnapped if you aren’t already reading it go read it you most defiantly wont regret it :) She also has a second book she just started writing its called Hold Up! I'm stuck in a Tourbus with One Direction? Its also a really good story. And the characters in that one are supposed to be us so its bound to be hilarious :D

This chapter is dedicated to her because I love her to death and don’t know what I would do without her.

Song for this chapter is: Up All Night :) because I will always love that song and it seems like a good song for this chapter.

Now on with the story..

********************************************************************

Chapter 8

Brookes POV:

                “Anyways let’s get on with the game. I have some good dares.” Louis looked at us with an evil smile on his face. We all went to sit next to the fire. I sat next to Louis, next to me was Dani, then Liam, Harry, Zayn, Perrie, Niall, Ell, and back to Louis. Somehow Louis managed to get a glass soda bottle. Probably from inside the plane.

                “So these are the rules” began Louis. “If you choose dare you have to do whatever the person dares you to do… Or I will cut all your hair off.” He smiled evilly. Harry and Zayn instantly threw their hands on their head.

 “NO! Not my curls!” yelled Harry. I started laughing and he glared back and stuck his tongue out at me. Louis looked at me with an evil look in his eyes. Ok? That was weird. That boy is up to something.

                “Oh shut up Harold as long as you do your dare you can keep you’re precious curls. Okay and if you choose truth you have to swear on Kevin’s life you will tell the truth. And if you lie a million Kevins will come and attack you. Deal?” said Louis very seriously. We all nodded in agreement.

                “Okay good. I’ll spin first” said Louis. He but the bottle in the middle of the circle and spun it. It landed on Zayn. He looked up at Louis scared of what he would do.

                “Zayn” Louis chuckled “Truth or dare?” Zayn stayed quiet a bit. We all looked at him.

                “What’s wrong Bradford bad Boy? Are you scared of the Swagmasta from Dancasta?” we all laughed. Niall had told me about all their nicknames. The look on Zayn’s face was priceless. He sat up trying to look all tough and replied. “Dare. Hit me with your best shot Lou.” Louis smiled a mischievous smile and you could see Zayn was still a bit nervous.