Chapter 6

Hey guys!! Thanks to all of you who have commented and voted. I really appreciate it. Just thought I’d let you guys know I do have a second account its @thischick21 that one is for reading, and this one is for writing so I might reply to your comments on my second account : ) Okay well let’s get on with the story. Don’t forget to leave feedback let me now if you like the story. Thanks to all of you who have commented I really appreciate it :)

                Chapter 6

                We walked back to the plane to grab something to eat. While Harry went to grab food I went to my suit case and grabbed some blue shorts and a pink crop top. I put my clothes over my bikini, and went to find harry.

                I never knew a plane could be so nice until I saw the boy’s. It was so amazing and luxurious. It was quite big the seats where the kind that you could make face each other. (AN. So kind of like a booth were the seats face each other.)  They were very comfortable. It had a bathroom that you could actually fit into. Not like the regular ones on planes were you barley fit. The bathroom had a sink and a mirror. And in the back a few feet away from the bathroom was a little kitchen thing. It was small but had food, and a place to prepare the food. It was the nicest plane I had ever been on.

                I walked into the mini kitchen and saw Harry making sandwiches.

                “Mayonnaise or no mayonnaise?” He asked me.

                “Mayo please, oh and I want lettuce in mine.” I replied. He finished making our sandwiches and we went to go sit and eat.

                “We’re running out of food. Hopefully the lads and girls found food while exploring the island. If not Niall is going to go crazy.” He said. I giggled at the comment about Niall.

                “I wonder when they’re coming back”. It had been a few hour since they left according to Curly. I wanted to go explore to.

                “Hey lets go explore ourselves. Maybe we’ll find them on the way.” I suggested

                “Okay sounds good babe. Let me finish my samich first though.” He replied with food in his mouth.

                “Samich? Really?” I asked laughing a bit.

                “Yes really, Is there a problem with that?” He asked

                “Nope. Just hurry up and eat I want to go already.” I whined

                “I’m hurrying, I’m hurrying.” Curly replied. He finished eating and walked over to his suit case and grabbed a white t-shirt.