chapter 9

First I just want to say thank you! Thanks to all of you reading my story I really appreciate it. Sorry for the late upload school has been so busy like it’s not even funny. Have any of you taken chemistry? If you have you feel my pain! I HATE IT!! With a fiery passion that burns in my heart. In other words a lot! Lol

Well I’d like to dedicate this chapter to my cousin Angie because I love her. She writing a story also it’s called “School with Eleanor” so go read it if you aren’t already.

Also read my best friend Brenda’s second story “Hold up! Im stuck on a tour bus with One Direction?” it’s so funny. Okay now on with the story…

[Oh my CARROTS! Have you guys heard Harry’s moan during the WMYB performance at Mohegan sun! two words: Le dead!]

Niall’s POV

“I’m gunna stay out here a bit longer” replied Brooke. She looked up at the moon. It’s light shining perfectly on her, making every one of her amazing features glow. She was breath taking.

                “You sure?” asked El.

                “Yea I’m sure” I replied. Everyone went inside. I got up and began walking towards the plane. I looked back to get one more look of her beauty. She was looking at me, I gave her a small smile and walked into the plane. I had finally cooled off from seeing the kiss. That should’ve been me, I thought to myself.

I walked over to my usual spot, which was the seat in front of Brooke’s. Everyone else was getting ready to go to sleep, so I decided to do the same. I grabbed my suit case and grabbed my pajama pants and went to the bathroom to put them on. I came back and I see Harry on top of Louis. The girls all watching entertained. Zayn and Liam also watching on the side.

                “Why did you do that Louis!” yelled harry.

                “Get off me Hazz-Balls! It was just for fun! And you guys are always together anyways. I thought you liked her.” Replied Louis. Now I had joined the others. We waited for Harry’s response.

                “I don’t like her like that. I mean I like her but she’s more like a best friend kind of girl. And plus I wouldn’t do that to Nialler.” Replied Harry still on top of Louis. Wait what? He knew I licked Brooke? Everyone turned to look at me.

                “You like Brooke?” asked Zayn. A smirk on his face.

                “Can’t you tell? He starts blushing when never she smiles at him. And he’s always all shy around her.” Replied Harry before I could answer for myself.  He got off of Louis and smiled at me.