title of your story

Hey guys thanks to all of you who have read my story I really appreciate it J Hope you guys have enjoyed it so far.

Chapter 2

                We got into the jet and all took our seats. Liam with Danielle, Louis with Eleanor, Zayn with Perrie, and Niall with Curly. (Yes I know his name but I like calling him curly) And I sat all the way in the back row as far away as everyone as possible. All I wanted was to get to London, and start the life I’d been waiting to get to. I plugged in my ear phones and drifted away to the sweet sound of She will Be Loved, by Maroon 5. I loved that song. I turned up the volume more and looked out the window. We we’re flying over the ocean I don’t know which one but it looked gorgeous. 

                “I Like your taste in music” I heard someone say. I turned around and Niall was standing there looking down at me. I took out and earplug.

                “Thanks” was I said then turned back out the window. I thought he had left but then I looked in front of me and he was sitting there, just staring at me.

                “Can I help you?” I asked.

                “Nope” He replied in his, I have to admit very cute Irish accent. I couldn’t help but smile a little. And of course he noticed.

                “I knew I could eventually make you smile.”

                “I smile plenty, thank you very much”

                “If plenty is once every few months or even years then I totally believe you.”

                “Hey I do smile a lot actually, I just haven’t found anything worth smiling at lately...” He just smiled. And of course I smiled back. Curse his adorable smile.

                “Well for the record you have a really nice smile. When you show it I mean.” He replied. I felt my cheeks turn a little red and looked out the window to try and hide it.

                “Thanks” Was all I could bring myself to say.

                “Can I ask you something?” He said. To be honest I was kinda afraid of what he was going to say.

                “Um sure. I guess”.

                “Are you a fan? Cus you didn’t seem too pleased to see us when we arrived at the airport. It’s okay if you’re not I mean, but I’m just curious.” Oh great. The question was here. It’s not that I didn’t like One direction I like their music and all, but I never really took the time to learn about them. Like for example their names. Before today they were curly, the blond one, Mr. tattoos, red pants, and plaid shirt to me. I did like their music, but that was pretty much it.