chapter 7

Hii guys! Sorry it took me so long to update, school has been really busy: / But I’m here now and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

                I’m also going to start dedicating chapters. I will dedicate based on comments or just cause I want to give you one :). I’m also going to start having a song for each chapter.

                Sorry for the long authors note but I needed to put those things out there. Don’t forget to comment love reading the ones I get. Let me know what you think of the story, give me advice on things I should do, anything I love feedback :) okay now on with the story….  (Lol I just checked twitter and #dumbfanficmoments was trending I am dying some of these are so funny!)

*************************************************************************************

Chapter 7

                Harry’s POV

We walked out of the plane and headed for the beach. I was so relieved that Brooke let me come. Who knows what she would have made me do if I had stayed.

                Note to self: never underestimate a woman. EVER.

We were all walking along the beach, talking laughing.

                “Louis off of that rock you are going to fall on your face!” Liam yelled as we all laughed at Louis. He was standing on a rock next to the ocean trying to balance on one foot.

                “Be careful babe, I need my Boobear to cuddle with later” yelled Eleanor.

                “I’ll be fine you two. I’m Superman nothing can happen to m…” before Louis could finish his sentence a wave came in splashing him making him tumble to the ground. We all laughed at Louis, Zayn and Danni laughing the most. We earned a glare from him. Ell walked over to him to help him up.

                “Oh babe. Told you to be careful” she said to him. He just smiled at her.

                “KEVIN!” Louis yelled as a seagull flew buy.

                “That’s a seagull Lou” Said Danni. Louis looked at the seagull. It had landed and was walking around.

Then out of nowhere Lou started chasing it yelling “You wannabe Kevin! Get out of here no one likes you!” We all laughed at how ridiculous Lou looked. I clutched my stomach; it began to hurt from laughing so much.