Arrived at Menagerie Part II: Assassination of Michael Strike

The next day, Altair finally woke up from his bed and stood up as he was stretching. He started to wear his Master Assassin outfit and equip his Assassin weapons and his gears as well. He walks out of the room and walks toward the dining room as he sees Ghira and Kali are already there as they are waiting for him. He walks out of the room and he sees Ghira and Kali who were at the dining area as he joined them and ate with them.

Ghira: "Good Morning Altair, how is your sleep?"

Altair: "Very well, It looks like the day is today to stop my Uncle Lieutenants Agent that Adam used them to terrorize Kuo Kuana."

Kali: "How can you find them?"

Ghira: "Don't worry, I have my men to tell you the location and after that, you will eliminate them so you can find your uncle is."

Altair: "Thank you Mr. Ghira, now let's enjoy our meal."

Both Kali and Ghira nods to him and smile at him as Altair enjoys the meal with the Belladonna Family and after this, he will find the Lieutenants and ask them a question where his Uncle and Adam are hoping they will give some answer.

Ghira: "We have also seen a report that your Uncle and Adam is located south of here, But you need to deal with the Lieutenants first before you can reach him."

Altair: "Once I am dealing with the Lieutenants. But dealing with Adam later, I must focus is to get my Uncle of mine."

Kali: "Alright Altair, but be careful out there Adam's White Fang will attack you if they spotted you."

Altair: "I will and also thank you for the breakfast meal, It's very delicious. Now, will you both excuse me?"

He said to them and bows kindly as he walks out from Belladonna Manor and started to hunt down Adam's Lieutenant one by one while searching the information about his uncle's plans. As he also looks at the picture of his target of Lieutenants.

 As he also looks at the picture of his target of Lieutenants

Target #1

Altair finding the first target located in the lower part district, located him as he knows that his mask is different from the others, He found him inside the Warehouse which is dealing with the food stock, and to make sure no Faunus will have it. He eliminated the guards and he was able to sneak in and assassinate him as he told the Ghira's Faunus that food stock is secure and told him that all Faunus can get their food.

Target #2

The Next Lieutenant is a cruel one, As she is one of Ghira's trusted Lieutenant but turned into Adam's Lieutenant instead. She trained her troops very hard and tortured her soldiers without getting resting, drinking, or eating. As he found her at the base he air assassinate her with his Hidden Blade and he left the area without being seen by the Soldiers.

Target #3 and #4

Altair continues his work to hunt down the next Lieutenant, His next target is the one who controls the Dust that has been stolen from the Schnee Dust Company. He always locks inside his room for safety. to rule him out, he decides to destroy and burn down the crates of SDC and the Dust are been destroyed. When it comes out turned out they are twins and they order the White Fang to extinguish the fire Altair appeared and he air assassinate both of them with his dual hidden blade and he quickly leaves the area.