Volume III: Altair Phoenix vs. Team DGTL

Meanwhile in Ozpin's office

Meanwhile in Ozpin's office. Professor Ozpin alongside Glynda Goodwitch and James Ironwood were discussing the protection in Vale as James kept arguing for Vale's safety Glynda is still angry and refused James's demands which will cause many citizens of Vale to hate Atlas Military more.

 Professor Ozpin alongside Glynda Goodwitch and James Ironwood were discussing the protection in Vale as James kept arguing for Vale's safety Glynda is still angry and refused James's demands which will cause many citizens of Vale to hate Atlas Mi...

As the Elevator rang heard from James, Glynda, and Ozpin. They see Altair Phoenix and Colonel George Monroe arrive Colonel George Monroe is at ease with his hands as they walk toward them and James is also at ease with his hands as well as looking at Monroe.

James: Colonel Monroe.

Monroe: General Ironwood.

James: And it's good to see you again, Mr. Pheonix.

Altair: Same as you are James. To you as well Miss Glynda and Professor Ozpin.

Glynda: It's wise to see you too, Mr. Phoenix, as you are Colonel Monroe. So what are the important words to us?

Monroe: It would seem we have a report that Altair's cousin is here with Cinder and her goons planning to attack the Vytal Festival Tonight.

Altair: I am assuming that Cinder will have more Maiden power from the Fallen Maiden Amber, I fear our enemy is smart and getting close thanks to my cousin's plans.

Monroe: The words from Master Phoenix are valid. His cousins were Templar like I was. Now I am willing to help him at all cause, and  Cinder will come for her.

Ironwood: This is not good. If your cousins and Cinder followers were here it will cause so much trouble. I should be more secure and tight as I will send more security forces.

Monroe: With all due respect sir. I suggest we should not make too harsh on the citizens. Many people will hate more from different Kingdoms.

Altair: Colonel Monroe is right General. You cannot just secure more with your military otherwise someone will hack it and they will make your consequence for these actions.

James heard from both Monroe and Altair as he looks down as he sighs softly as he placing his hands on the Ozpin table

Ironwood: I just wanted to sure that no one will harm and I was trying my best.