Volume 1 part 3: The First Step to become a Huntsman

The Next Morning, Altair is woke up and starting to stretching and prepare for his first step to become a Huntsman with others, He taking a bath and brushing teeth then he wearing his own Master Assassin outfit but when he walks out he seeing a two student, one of them were so excited and one of them were ready for a initiation.

???: I can't believe we've been at Beacon for a full twenty-four hours! Not that I thought we'd get kicked out or anything, I mean, you're the perfect student and I'm... well, I'm me! But it's just crazy, you know?

He is watching them and learning how friendhship they doing and maybe he also making them as an ally and friend as well as he waiting for them to move.

???: "We've been friends for soooooooo long! What are the odds we'd still be together? Well, not "together-together..." Not that I'm not saying that you're not handsome; you are handsome, but that'd just be weird, right?"

The two were heading to the cafeteria for a breakfast as he starting folowing them calm himself. They arrived at the cafeteria having a pancake for a breakfast as for Altair is having a cup of tea as he approaching them and greetings them.

Altair: "Greetings my friend, hope you two enjoy your time?"

Ren: "umm...yes thank you and the name is Lie Ren, but you can called me Ren."

Nora: "And i'm Nora Valkyrie nice to meet yah!! And who are Mr. Hooded guy?!!"

Altair: "Names Altair Phoenix, it's very nice to meet you two."

Ren: "It's very nice to meet you too Altair, so are you ready for Initiation?"

Altair: "Killing Grimm is my specialty that's why we really want to be a Huntsmen and Huntress."

Nora: "That's right! now come on let's go to the Locker Room!!"

With Nora excited, she rush to the locker room as both Altair and Ren were walking to the locker room. As they arrived Altair head to his own locker to grab his Assassin weapons and gears as well. As he sees Nora is still talking to Ren.

Nora: "I know! We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal! (gasps) A secret signal so we can find each other in the forest! Can you imitate a sloth?"

Ren: "(finally replying) Nora?"

Nora: "Yes, Ren?"

Ren: "(sheathing his weapons in his sleeves) I don't think sloths make a lot of noise."

Nora: "(thinks about this for a moment) That's why it's perfect! No one will suspect we're working together!"

Ren: "(smiling and shutting his locker) Come on Nora, let's go."

Nora: "Not "together-together..." (giggles)"

Ren heads out while a skipping Nora follows, passing Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long as they are busy readying themselves. Altair put his Katana on his left hips and his Wakizashi on his right hip, he put his Hidden blade on his left arm and activate it as he check that is sharp then sheated it, he aslo equip his revolver and reload with a fire dust bullet and his sniper rifle with fire bullet as well. He equip the ammunination and lock his locker. He sees Ruby and Yang as he starting to listening what they saying before he appeared.

Ruby: "Wonder what those two are so worked up about?"

Yang: "Oh, who knows? So, you seem awfully chipper this morning!"

Ruby: "Yep! No more awkward small talk or "getting-to-know-you" stuff. Today, I get to let my sweetheart do the talking. (strokes Crescent Rose as she sighs happily)"