Volume II: The Encounter of his Cousins

After he returns from Menagerie and arrived at Vale, He sees Team RWBY waiting for his arrival he walks off from the ship and the girls rush toward him and hug him tightly as Altair smiles at them and he hugs them back.

Ruby: "We are so glad that you return Altair, we were worried about you."

Yang: "Yeah, we are all worried and how is Menagerie so far?"

Altair: "Everything is fine and I also met Blake's parents they are very generous and kind parents."

Blake: "Wait you just met my parents?"

Altair: "Indeed, they are an old friend of my father a long time ago so that's why they recognize me and they promise me to look after Blake and I wish to meet your all parents."

Blake started to blush hearing Altair said about her parents wanted to protect her a lot Yang and Ruby will let him see their father Tai Yang and their uncle Qrow Branwen for Weiss still didn't want to let him see her father.

Altair: "So girls what happens when I'm gone?"

Yang: "Well it's a long story. We are preparing for dancing at the Hall in Beacon and we just do investigate about Torchwick."

Ruby: "With the help from Neptune and Sun, of course, We learned that Torchwick is already stealing some Dust and Machine from Atlas."

Altair: "Hmm...that's not good, I wonder my enemy is also planning something and I hope we can stop them"

Ruby: "Relax Altair my sweet, We are just preparing for a dancing for tonight and you needed some formal cloth."

Altair: "Haha no worries, I will see you, girls, at Beacon. I need to meet someone first."

Weiss: "Alright, just don't get too long alright, and wear something that is very formal alright?"

Altair: "Don't worry. I will girls."

The Team RWBY waved at him and Altair waved them back as he off to his Mentor shop and told him the news about his Uncle Michael's death. Once he arrived he sees his Mentor cleaning the weapons, Achilles sees Altair with a smile as he approaches him the hugs him, and Altair hugs him back.

Achilles: "Welcome back my boy, How is your departure in Menagerie?"

Altair: "It's quite an alright Mentor, I already kill my Uncle and save the innocents that he attacked the villagers. I don't know why my mom's family did something terrible things in the name of Dark Goddess."

Achilles: "That's how the Templar does and I know it's very difficult for you. But when my time is done you will be a new Mentor, Altair."

Altair is shocked by what his Mentor said when he heard about Achilles' passed or death, he will become a new Mentor and lead the Assassins to victory against Templar, Salem, and Grimm.

Altair: "But Mentor, I don't know how to do it. I am like my Great-Grandfather and my father, but why did you choose me as a Mentor?"

Achilles: "Altair...I may be old and I almost to be retired or be dead. You will carry our legacy in the way of Creed. But before you head back to Beacon, there is something I wanted to show you. follow me."

"