Volume 1 Part 4: the secret behind the truth of Altair's mother family.

The next morning, Altair is woke up and he know that his class is Professor Port at 9 a.m as he woke up early at 6:30 a.m, He start to do his exercise morning, taking a bath and he also eating his breakfast morning. After he finish them all he starting to wearing his Beacon School Uniform.

He finish put his school uniform and he walks out from his room as he also bring his notebooks

He finish put his school uniform and he walks out from his room as he also bring his notebooks. He walks toward to the JNPR room and knocking their room. Jaune Arc the leader of Team JNPR open the door and seeing his friend.

Jaune: "Good morning Altair, you woke up early."

Altair: "Indeed i do and Good morning to you, get yourself and your team ready for a class. It will start at 9:00 a.m"

Jaune: "Sure Altair, we will ready"

Altair nods as he walks toward to team RWBY room and he suddenly he heard someone is scream as he open their door and seeing them what are they doing.

Ruby: "Aaaalright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission!" (raises her fist into the air) "Banzai!"

Ruby with Blake and Yang: (doing the same at her sides) "Banzai!" (they turn at an angle as Weiss lays on the floor and upbeat montage music starts playing)

Yang places a poster of six guys in various poses named "THE ACHIEVE MEN"  on her part of the room. Weiss positions the painting of the forever fall  forest to perfection and walks away. Blake is busy putting away her books on the shelves, picking up a copy of Ninjas of Love and widening her eyes as she warily looks around before putting it back. Ruby positions Crescent Rose at an exact angle against the curtains so she can perfectly slash a diagonal portion off. A quick zoom around the room (and the repaired curtains) ends with the girls admiring their handiwork... with one problem. The beds are cramped together in the center of the floor.

Altair is enter their room and watching them as he chuckles as he starting to speaking with them.

Altair: "Good morning girls, seeing that you girls were starting to cleaning your room and trying to make your beds i see?"

Ruby: "Good morning Altair and yes we do, we need to think what should we do for our bed?"

Yang: "Hmm...how about we making a bunk beds!"

Weiss: "Sounds very dangerous"

Blake: "It does seems efficient"

Weiss: "Well, we should put it to a vote!"

Ruby: "I think we just did."

To the sounds of two dings and a single buzz, Blake thumbs up the idea, Yang makes a double-rocker gesture, and Weiss angrily curls her fists at her side. Decided, they rush at the beds, where sounds of jackhammering and sawing are heard until they gather back at the front of the room.

Ruby: "Objective: Complete! So Altair what do you think?"