Volume III: Round One

Years have passed since Altair Phoenix still becomes the Master Assassin and Huntsman as well as the Captain for both RWBY and JNPR. He also learned the truth behind his family heritage as well he was also part of the enemy family known as the Templar Order from his mother's side. Altair just kills his own uncle-in-law and he knows that his own cousins will come after him next.

Altair arrived at the Assassin's tomb alone where his father and his grandparents were buried once inside, he looked at the three tombs of his descendant or Great-Grandfather, Grandfather, and his father

Altair: "Hello, Great-Grandfather, Grandfather, and father. I really missed you all and I know life here in Remnant is very different than usual. I made a promise to you three that I must protect our homeland from our enemy and I know the Templar are planning something next, As for you father. I know you kept so many secrets about my mother and I know my mother was a Templar and she was killed by her own family. So I have to kill my own mother's family too? I just kill my own Uncle-in-Law during the attack on the village in Menagerie, alongside White Fang led by Adam Taurus who was a prisoner in Altas at that Schnee Dust Mining Company and that place is sickening me because of what Jaquess Schnee did to them as all humanity. Humanity still threatening the Faunus like an animal, but we are not. As all mankind and Faunus must stay as one so they can co-exist together as one. My Mentor, Achilles, and I know you and him are close friends. He wanted me to be the next Mentor and lead the Brotherhood for a better future like you my best Grandfather and Great-Grandfather. I always obeyed the Creed and Tenets. like they said, like father like son as well my grandparents as well. I also date two girls from Team STRQ and I know you are their old friend's father same goes with Weiss Schnee and Black Belladonna as they are from different families. I cannot believe I am a lucky guy, like you father and the same as you grandfather. I think it's time for me to head back because the Vytal Festival is about to begin and I must continue my work to investigate my cousin's plans. Goodbye father, grandfather, and my great-grandfather. When my time was right, I would like to spend more time with you three."

Altair left the tombs and he close them behind him as he walks down the hill he sees Aveline and Jun waiting for him, He smiles at them behind his hood and he rides with them on the Bullhead and flight back to Vale. On the other side, In front of Summer's Gravestone is a young girl with a cloak billowing petals in the breeze. Hands clasped and hooded up, Ruby Rose stands over the white stone memorial.

Ruby: (lowering her hood, smiling sadly downward) Hey, mom. (looks down at the inscription: "Summer Rose – Thus Kindly I Scatter") Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been... well, things have been, pretty busy. Oh, Dad's here, too! He's, uh, you know... Dad. (shrugs) He's still teaching at Signal. But he told me that he's going to be on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you. (looks forlornly) I miss you too. (pause) Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps. Keep her in line... That was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter! You can tell she's learned a lot from Dad! Oh, so are Weiss and Blake. Oh! They're my teammates! Together, we form Team RWBY! And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion. Anyways, I made a bunch of new friends, and then I met some... let's just say, uh, odd teachers. Oh! We've also stopped some bad guys, too! I guess it's like they say: "like mother, like daughter"! I still wonder why Ozpin let me into the school early. But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. You know how he is. It's funny, the more I get to know him, the more he's starting to sound like Uncle Qrow and also me, and Yang had a boyfriend named Altair Phoenix and I guess you know his father cause you and him were an old friend. (A bark alerts her to the ever-adorable Zwei and the sight of her father, Taiyang Xiao Long, in the trees behind her) Oh! Looks like Dad's back! I gotta go! He's dropping me off at Beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission. Wish me luck! (She puts the hood back on and starts to walk away, but turns and delivers one final message to her mother:) It was good to talk.