Volume III: The Destiny and PvP

After the mission is successfully stopped Cinder and Alex plan to frame Yang Xiao Long being used by an illusion of Emerald. Altair is in his room and inside his room, the two Assassins are Aveline and Shao Jun.

Altair: We did well stopping Cinder and Alex's plan.

Shao Jun: But we are not quite sure if they do another next plan.

Aveline: We should be prepared for anything, Knowing the Templar will plan something next.

Shao Jun: Even though Adewale managed to return to Mistral to deal with some rebel Assassins Shay is still preparing to help the remaining Huntsmen and Huntress as he will follow Blake Belladonna and support Ghira.

Altair: But when it time comes, You two must leave Vale and I will meet you two at Mistral to stop Liam's corruption of our order.

Altair said to them but he still might be worried about something else as both Jun and Aveline noticed him and Aveline asked her.

Jun: Are you alright Mentor?

Altair: I fear this time will come, The Battle of Vale is about to commence. Even my own cousins prepare for it. 

Aveline: Then we shall be ready mentor. When the time is right, We shall prepare for this battle ahead.

Altair: Alright, I think it's time we prepare for it. Be ready you two.

Aveline and Jun nod to him as they leave his room Altair sees his eagle and lands on his left bracer and he feeds him with a slice of meat and patting his head gently

Aveline and Jun nod to him as they leave his room Altair sees his eagle and lands on his left bracer and he feeds him with a slice of meat and patting his head gently. He heard someone knocking on the door as he approached it and he saw Team RWBY

Ruby: Hey Altair. What are you up to?

Altair: I have been talking with my two friends Aveline and Shao Jun. Also, how are you guys doing?

Yang: Well it's pretty good

Weiss: We are so glad that nothing is happening.

Blake: Yeah. But I was wondering why you suddenly entered the arena so quickly.

Altair: That one is very important to congrats someone as beautiful as Yang and also you girls.

The girls smiled at Altair and they had slight blushes on their cheeks Altair smiled at the girls as he grabbed them and hugged them and they also hugged him too Altair feared that this was going be very difficult.

Ruby: Anyway, We are heading out to buy some drinks. You wanna come with us Altair?

Before he could say anything he suddenly received a message from his scroll as he opened it revealed to be Pyrrha Nikos who wanted to meet him at the fountain. He looked at the girls and smiled.

Altair: I will catch up with you girls and it seems that Pyrrha needed me.

Yang: Alright babe. Meet us when you are ready.