Volume II: The searching for Precursor Box

Inside the Elevator, Altair and Ruby were heading toward the Ozpin office to discuss the happened last night at the Library. Ruby looked at Altair with a worried face as he wearing his Assassin hood started to ask him.

Ruby: So...Altair, what's gonna happen to me when I speak with Professor Ozpin, Professor Glynda, and General Ironwood?

Altair: No need to worried, as long you tell them what happen. They will understand the situation.

Ruby nods to him as she is ready to meet Ozpin, Glynda, and Ironwood. Meanwhile in Ozpin's office. Glynda and Ironwood were waiting for Altair to escort her as Ozpin drink his cup of coffee while Ironwood and Glynda were having a conversation.

Ironwood: They were here... (raising his voice) Ozpin, they were here!

Ironwood angrily slams his fist against Ozpin's desk.

Glynda: We're very much aware of that! Thank you, James.

Ironwood: Fantastic! You're aware! Now are we going to do something about it or should we just stay the course and continue to ignore what's right in front of us?!

An alert sound plays, signifying that someone has arrived on the elevator.

Ozpin: Come in.

Altair and Ruby Rose step out as Altair leans on the pillar and lets her have a conversation with James Ironwood, Glynda and Ozpin

Ruby: Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here. (pausing before quickly explaining herself) It wasn't me.

Altair hears her and chuckles behind his hood as he was the one who helped her to get to Ozpin's office to make sure she didn't press

Ozpin: Thank you for coming, Ruby and Altair. How are you all feeling?

Ruby: Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three.

Altair: Could have been better, Professor and it's good to see you again General

Ironwood: To you as well Altair.

Ruby: Wait, you two know each other?

Altair: Indeed, He and my father go way back. he and General are very good at working together in Atlas a long time ago.

Ironwood: Indeed, now let's get down to business. I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a Huntress is all about. You recognized a threat. You took action. And you did the very best you could.

Ruby: Thank you, sir.

Ozpin: Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you've rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add.

Glynda: Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?

Ruby: I... I don't know. She was wearing a mask, and she never said anything to me. But I know she fought with glass. I don't think that was her Semblance, though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked.

Altair knows who is behind wearing a mask and the way she fought. It sure it will be Cinder after all as he also learned that she already stole something from the Library, He will hoping to stop her and her followers as well the Templar as well.

Glynda: Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby.

Ironwood: Embedding Dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone.