Volume 1 part 5: Jaunedice

After he searching the truth about his mother family last night and he know what to do. Altair is sitting with Team RWBY as they watching Jaune is having a sparring against Cardin Winchester the leader of Team CRDL. Altair is watching them fighting as he getting more worried and angry as he keep watching them fighting. Team RWBY alongside with Ren, Nora and Pyrrha were worried about Altair as Jaune is fall down by Cardin.

Cardin: "This is the part where you lose."

Jaune: "Over my dead-!"

Jaune is cut short as Cardin knees him in the gut, making Jaune drop his sword and fall to the ground in pain. Cardin raises his mace and is about to slam it down on a worried Jaune just when the buzzer rings, the lights come back on, and Glynda Goodwitch's voice causes him to stop.

Glynda: "Cardin, that's enough!" (he relents and walks away as she comes onto the stage, tapping her tablet) "Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match." (while Jaune still lays on the floor in defeat, Altair  and Pyrrha Nikos looks sad, Glynda turns her head to look at the losing warrior as he pulls out a smaller tablet with his low, blinking stats and that of his entire team ) "Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your scroll  during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a beowolf , now, would we?"

Cardin: "Speak for yourself..."

Glynda: ""Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale , so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale !"

With the bell ring is finish, Altair and others were worried about Jaune action. He still need to know more about Jaune and also stopping Cardin and his team for bullying. He heard that he really hate with Faunus.

As they walks out cause it's Lunchtime, Pyrrha called Altair as he walks toward her as she is worried about Jaune.

Pyrrha; "Altair, i really need your help..."

Altair: "I know, Jaune seems not look at his own self. Don't worry I will help him Pyrrha as we both can help him."

Pyrrha: "Thank you Altair and you should keep an eye on Cardin and his team. They always love bully."

Altair: "Don't worry I will teach them a lesson."

Pyrrha nods as they start heading toward to the Cafeteria as the others were already there. Meanwhile Nora is starting to tell them a story.

Nora: "So! There we were, in the middle of the night..."

Ren (off screen): "It was day."

Nora: (to , paying no attention as she is lost in her book, and Yang, who is hanging on her every word with her hands cupping her face) "We were surrounded by ..."

Ren: (holding a coffee cup) "They were Beowolves."

Nora: "Dozens of them!" (she screams this as she stands at the table of both Team RWBY and JNPR, where Weiss is ignoring Nora and filing her nails, Ruby and Pyrrha are listening politely, and Jaune is messing with his food)

Ren: "Two of 'em."

Nora: (while Ruby and Pyrrha now look at a distant Jaune with concern) "But they were no match... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of selling Ursa skin rugs!"