Arrived at Menagerie Part I

The Next Morning. Altair immediately woke up and he prepares his mission from his Mentor and Ozpin that he prepared to travel to Menagerie. Altair wearing his Master Assassin outfit, prepares his dual hidden blade, his Katana with Wakizashi, Sniper rifle, Revolver, Throwing knives, bullets, and smoke bomb.

 Altair wearing his Master Assassin outfit, prepares his dual hidden blade, his Katana with Wakizashi, Sniper rifle, Revolver, Throwing knives, bullets, and smoke bomb

Just as he walks out of his room, he sees Team RWBY and JNPR were standing right in front of him with their worried and serious faces

Just as he walks out of his room, he sees Team RWBY and JNPR were standing right in front of him with their worried and serious faces. Altair knows what are they saying as Yang Xiao Long was asking him a question.

Yang: "So, You didn't tell us that you were leaving for Menagerie? Why you didn't tell us?!!"

Ruby: "Yeah, you should telling us if you are leaving."

Both Yang and Ruby pouts their faces at him as Blake and Weiss were sighed as they shaking their heads. As for JNPR were also asking him a question.

Jaune: "So...when you gonna be back here again?"

Altair: "Maybe when I finish my mission, I will return here again in two days."

Ren: "Alright, when you come back we all waiting for you at the dock."

Nora: "And!! we will give you some pancakes!!"

Ren facepalm and sighs as others were chuckles and Altair smile at his friends. He looking at his scroll and it's time.

Altair: "Alright guys, it's time for me to go."

Ruby: "Becareful Altair and travel safety."

Weiss: "Same goes to me and come back to us."

Yang: "Yeah! We will be waiting for you to return for our new date!!!"

Ruby, Blake, and Weiss were blushing at what Yang said as Weiss hit her arm with her elbow as Blake cough a little and she wanted to say something to him.

Blake: "When you arrived in Menagerie, tell mom and dad said hai from me okay?"

Altair: "Don't worry I will, well guys see you all and take care of you all."