Volume 1, Part 2 : The Shining at Beacon and meet a new friends

After resting at Achilles place, Altair preparing his backpack as he wearing his Master Assassin outfit, equip his gears like ammunition, throwing knives, smoke grenade and Cherry bomb. He's also equip his assassin weapons: Hidden Blade, Assassin Revolver, Assassin Sniper Rifle then finally his Katana and Wakizashi too.

He walks out from the room and seeing Achilles is already set a breakfast for him as he's reading a newspaper while waiting for him. Altair approaching him and sitting with him as he looked at Altair with smiles.

Achilles: "Good Morning Altair, how is your sleep?"

Altair: "It's very good, also i been thinking that what we gonna do if this war is over against Salem and the Templar?"

Achilles: "Hehehe....well we shall continue our work, as an Assassin should never rest until our enemy is defeated and we will protect Remnant with all cause just like you Descendant Altair Ibn la Phoenix did who serve the Brothers of God."

Altair: "You got that right Old man, i wish that my family were always be with me cause we are an Assassin after all."

Achilles: "They always be with you Altair, also remember our creed. Nothing is true, Everything is permitted."

Altair: "Yes Old man and when the time comes, you must move to some place else cause i know there would be attack when this is happening."

Achilles: "Yes i will now finish your breakfast and you don't want to be late for your first trial are you?"

Altair smiles and chuckles as he starting eating his breakfast and drink his cup of tea. After finish his breakfast and saying good bye to Achilles. Altair starting heading toward to the airship that been taking to Beacon Academy. Once he ride on Airship with other students who also join the Beacon Academy he sudden he sees Ruby and blond girl who is named Yang Xiao Long who is half big sister to Ruby Rose as she hugging her tight.

 Once he ride on Airship with other students who also join the Beacon Academy he sudden he sees Ruby and blond girl who is named Yang Xiao Long who is half big sister to Ruby Rose as she hugging her tight

Yang: "Aww i'm so glad that my baby sister is made it to join Beacon with me."

Ruby: "Ugh...Yang...Please stop..."

Yang: "Aww why not? I am so glad you join sis."

Ruby: "Yeah but it's very embarrassing.."

"