Volume IV: The Complete Part 1(Become a Mentor and Protector)

Somewhere in the northern part of the Island in Remnant

Somewhere in the northern part of the Island in Remnant. Altair woke up from his slumber knowing his fellow Assassins were bandaging him. The Hashashins enter his room and they look at him behind their hood knowing it's time for him Altair nods. They rode the small boats on the river and arrived at the Temple where there was an Assassin banner and the Temple is a secreted place for the Assassins. The Assassins Council were their Assassin cloaks for the councilmen; one spoke to start the ceremony, and all Assassins were gathered in the circle.

Assassin council: We come to this place as we have for hundreds of years. Not in celebration. Nor in grief, but in fortitude. As the new protector has risen from the ashes he's now reborn to protect the world of Remnant.

Altair Phoenix is walking toward the middle of the Circle with the large Assassin symbol on it and the Councils and other Assassins look at him with honor knowing that Altair Phoenix is the Great-Grandson of Altair ibn la Phoenix who has founded the Order since the time of Brothers of God were born.

Assassin council: It's time for you, Altair Phoenix son of Nikolai Phoenix, Grandson of Ezio Auditore da Phoenix, and Great-Grandson of Phoenix who founded this Order for Hundreds of Years. It's time to become like your Great-Great Grandfather and become like him. Go now Altair and rise as our Brothers. Time for you to face the demons that have corrupted and spread chaos in our lands.

Altair remains silent as the Assassin council orders the Assassin to activate the level and the middle sends him down to the bottom where he must face the obstacles. Once he reaches the button he starts walking and he can jump, climb, and pass through the traps as he reaches his destination he sees the large case covered with white cloth removes it, and reveals something for him. 

He sees his Great-Grandfather's Mentor's Assassin outfit and his weapons are waiting for his Great-grandson to wear it and he can hear his Eagle screech from the hole and the feather land on the ground.

The Woman appeared herself from the shadow she was one of the Assassin council and guide who was also a student of the great Altair ibn la Phoenix and Ezio Auditore da Phoenix long ago.

Female Assassin: You had done well, Altair Phoenix. Yet your strength and agility might come from the training of Huntsmen and you still have the power of Hashashin. You still had the honor of the Creed and the Tenets as you challenged them all. I know your Great-Grandfather, Your Grandfather, and your Father will be proud of you.

She opened the case for Altair and he started to put his great-grandfather's outfit on and his weapons as he must sacrifice his left ring finger by doing that he puts his great-grandfather's hidden blade once the eagle father landed on his hand and he grabbed it then activate his great-grandfather hidden blade as his left ring finger has been cut off.

After he cuts his left ring finger, he suddenly sees the ghost of assassins that circle him and he suddenly sees his father, grandfather, and great-grandfather who is standing in front of him and his great-grandfather said to him.

Altair ibn la Phoenix: We are so proud of you my Great-Grandson.  You are not alone and you never were. Always remember these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth, Remember...

Altair Phoenix: Nothing is True...

Altair ibn la Phoenix: Where other men are limited by morality or law. Remember...

Altair Phoenix: Everything is Permitted...

Altair ibn la Phoenix: We work in the dark, To Serve the Light...

Altair Phoenix: We are Assassins...

All the Assassins disappeared and Altair looked at his left hand without his ring finger knowing he was finally committed to the Mentor of Remnant Brotherhood of Assassins and became the Symbol of Hope for Remnant and the Assassins.

Female Assassin: Go now Altair Phoenix. Your fellow Brothers and Sisters in Mistral waiting for you to return.

Altair Phoenix puts his hood on and his face is covered in shadow from his Assassin hood as he starts walking out and runs toward the cliff sides and he performs a leap of faith to the water below. Altair Phoenix is still alive and he's now become the new Mentor of the Remnant Brotherhood of Assassins Order and the Symbol of Hope for Remnant and the Brotherhood of an Assassins Order.

 Altair Phoenix is still alive and he's now become the new Mentor of the Remnant Brotherhood of Assassins Order and the Symbol of Hope for Remnant and the Brotherhood of an Assassins Order