Volume III: Lessons Learned and Hunting down another Templar Agent

After Altair heard that Coco and Yatsuhashi lost the match between Emerald and Mercury. He knows that the two used some tricks as he also knows Mercury had the Robotic legs. Altair also learned about the Templar plans next and remember Ozpin about the new guardian who will become a new wielder of Fall Maiden since Amber has been attacked by Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury.

Altair sees his Eagle Taka and he landed on his arm and fed him as he smiles at him as pats him gently as he starts flying around the area. He started to wear his Assassin outfit and equip his weapons and equipment. He suddenly received a message from Weiss Schnee to meet her with Winter Schnee.

Altair: It seems Weiss wanted to meet me with her elder sister. heh seems she really needed my help after all.

he walks toward the Cafeteria outside and hopes to find Winter and Weiss there hoping to help Weiss with training problems. As he arrived at the location he finally sees Weiss and Winter having tea together.

Winter: Ahh Mr. Phoenix, so glad you can join us.

Altair: I been a little bit busy, but I'm fine with it Miss Schnee. So how are your both parents?

Both Winter and Weiss looked at each other as they revealed their sad faces Altair knows what it means, knowing their father always wanted to take everything for himself.

Weiss: Father is...not very good, he always brags me to do anything for him, Even he watches me during singing.

Winter: As for our mother, She is very stressful these days and she always drinking herself up.

Altair: And what about your brother Whitney? Is he always causing you two trouble again?

Weiss: He's such an annoying one, he always do following our father way.

Winter: Not to mention, I heard that he fear of you Altair when you meet him.

Altair: Hahaha that I can wait. In the mean time, you two should talk with each other and I hope we can work together again Winter. Alright I should do something else, Be seeing you Weiss and keep up the good work.

Weiss: See yah Altair.

Altair waving at both Winter and Weiss as he off on the mission to find the Templar Agents in Vale again and he received a message from his Assassins contract that is about the Templar Agents as he off to the location. Meanwhile with Weiss and Winter are still having conversation.

Winter: It seems Altair show some passion to you.

Weiss: Not only, Ruby, Yang and Blake as well. He really nice and kind to us helping us to dealing with something that is not well.

Winter: As i were saying, We Schnees are unique. Unlike many, our Semblance is hereditary. But that doesn't mean it will come easily. (lifts her hand to summon a small, elaborate glyph over her palm) Your Semblance is like a muscle. The more you practice with it, the stronger it will become. But if you only focus on one aspect of it... (the glyph expands suddenly in a bright flash, causing Weiss to turn away before looking back up in awe at the white-and-blue Beowolf now at her sister's side) If you fail to test the limits of what you think is possible, then you'll never truly grow.

Weiss smiles at this display of power she hopes to achieve, before cutting to...

Ruby: (as red action lines appear behind her with oriental battle music playing) You'll never beat me, old man!

Qrow: (with similar blue lines behind him) You're nothing but talk, kid!

Yang: (calling out her support as purple lines follow her) You can do it, Ruby!