08|Broken Promises

My panic attacks are back. I'm not sure how, but there back. Just as bad as they used to be. It's been five days. We haven't seen any new Chimeras and we haven't seen the Dread Doctors. We all go to school, pretending like nothing happened, but everyone seems to know.

I'm walking down the halls of Beacon Hills High School, no one's smiling, no one's laughing. I get the feeling that everyone can sense that somethings coming. They just don't know what is, or how bad it's gonna be.

Every time i feel like i should be doing something about it, but i find myself breathing heavier. I don't know what to do. I don't think anyone does. Maybe that why no ones really talking to each other sometimes we don't even notice each other. But i think some of us are ok with that. Because not talking makes it easier to keep secrets.

Lydia and Stiles found out that Parrish is the one taking the bodies. They need to find the body's by getting to the Nemeton. They have been driving around searching all the woods.

We're not the only ones looking for Chimeras. Stilinski got everyone looking for the next target questioning everyone who's a genetic Chimera, anyone with two sets of DNA.

I'm in my History class when I hear an ambulance. I rush out as i make my way outside i see Corey being put into the ambulance as he's spilling Mercury all of himself.

I then see Scott, Theo and Mason.

"He just started bleeding everywhere i don't.." Mason said terrified.

"Don't let them do it. Don't let them kill me." Corey cried out as he was out into the ambulance.

"Scott we have to follow them." I said to my brother but it was like he was in some type of trance.

"We have to protect him, right, Scott come on!" Theo said trying to snap Scott out of his trance.

"Scott?" I said getting slightly worried.

"Scott this is what you do!" Theo yelled as Scott was pulled out of his trance and we started walking to Theo's truck to Follow Corey.

I got in the backseat , Scott in the passenger, and Theo started driving behind the ambulance.

"Hey , what did you want to talk to me about?" Scott asked Theo looking at the window.

"It can wait." Theo replied quickly.

"If somethings wrong you should tell me. We've all got to start talking again." Scott said as he turned to look at Theo.

"This might not be the best place start, Scott." Theo said looking anxious.

"You think i'm gonna be angry?" Scott asked.

"Not with me." Theo said.

"Theo, you can talk to me." Scott said.

"Open the glove compartment." Theo asked Scott to do.

I shot my head up, I didn't want to know what they were talking about i was just curious. Scott opened the glove compartment as Theo told him to do and he pulled out a wrench covered in dry blood.

"It belonged to Stiles, He dropped it at the school." Theo said as my eyes widened.

"Dropped it when?" Scott asked staying calm.

"When he killed Donovan." Theo said as Scott's eyes widened.

Stiles killed someone? No, my heart sank.

"What are you talking about?" Scott asked Theo not wanting to believe what he just said.

"You know he hurt his shoulder right? You smelled the blood." Theo said looking at Scott and then glancing to look at the rode.