42|Love

The next morning I got woken up by the light rays of my window shining through, the sun hitting my eyes.

My eyes fluttered open and I turned around to look at Theo already awake, looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Theo purred as he rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning, mongoose." I teased with a chuckle.

"That's mean." Theo said as he fake pouted.

"It's romantic." I said as Theo kissed my lips softly making me chuckle a bit.

Then I heard someone knocking on my door.

"Hey, it Scott, Stiles and Liam are here." Scott said as he twisted the door handle.

My eyes went wide, I literally grabbed Theo and put him on my chest, I put the covers over him and over my body.

That's when the door flew open. That was a close one.

"Yeah?" I asked as Scott looked around my room suspiciously.

"Stiles and Liam are here. Are you gonna come down for breakfast?" Scott asked me.

"Y-yeah, i'll be there- in a minute after I shower." I stuttered as I felt Theo's tongue bruh against my chest.

"Okay, be quick." Scott said as he turned around but then turned to look at me once again with a smirk. "Good morning, Theo, you're welcome to join us." Scott said as he fully left closing the door behind him.

Embarrassed. That's what I felt.

Theo chuckled as I removed the covers.

"It's not funny." I said as I looked down at Theo.

"It is, your just moody, do you want me to put down your mood?" Theo said as a smirk pulled onto his lips.

"I don't think so, they're gonna hear us." I said as I grinned.

"Okay. Let's get ready, Scott said to be quick."

"Wait, we have to shower, they're gonna smell your scent on me." I said as I looked at Theo.

"Together?" Theo said a small smirk forming on his lips. "All we have to do is be quiet."

"That's fine ." I said with a grin as I shrugged my shoulders.

And with that Theo picked me up and threw me over his shoulders walking into the bathroom looking the door behind him.

We took off our undergarments and I turned on the hot water.

Theo stepped in first and he took my hand guiding me into the shower as well. His hands traveled through every single curve of my body. His burning touch is killing me. He grabs my face with both his hands and pulls me into the most passionate kiss ever.

He then picks me up and gently pushes me up against the wall, still in the shower. He pushes me a little up so that my pussy is at the level of his mouth.

Theo looks up at me for confirmation and I simply nod, that's all it takes and his tongue invaded my pussy.

His tongue did crazy patterns as I tried to handle in my moans. A whimper came from my mouth.

"Shh, you don't want anyone downstairs hearing."Theo whispered as he stopped and looked at me with that stupid smirk.

His tongue sucked on my clit as my whimpers got a little bit louder. Luckily the water was still running.

I felt my legs begin to shake as I wrapped them around Theo's neck for support. I put my hand over my mouth to contain the moan I was about to let out.

"T-Theo." I whimpered letting him know my orgasm was close.

I let out a loud whimper as my orgasm came over me, Theo put me down and pulled me into a soft kiss.

•••

After taking a shower, properly, Theo and I both got changed and walked downstairs.

There were Stiles, Scott and Liam sat down on the dinner table.

"Finally." Stiles said as he dug into his breakfast. "Wait, what is Theo doing here?"

"He's slept with D-" Scott said but I soon cut him off.

"He sleeps in Isaac's room." I said.

"Theo, are you gonna eat?" Scott questioned Theo.

"I already ate." Theo said with a smirk as he looked over at me, and my eyes widened.

Liam was quick to spit out his chocolate milk.

"That- Oh-my god." Liam said as he covered his ears. "I'm gonna pretend I didn't just hear that."

"You two? Oh- ." Stiles said realizing his eyes going wide. "I swear to god- if you hurt her i'll get Malia to torture you- Scott how are you okay with this?"

"She deserves to be with someone that loves her." Scott said as he turned to look at me with a smile.

"I'm not gonna hurt her, Stiles." Theo said sincerely.

"Okay, but I probably i'll still get Malia to torture you."

•••

A couple weeks later, Derek, Lydia, Malia, Liam, Scott, Stiles, Mason, Corey,Theo, and I were sitting in the couch at Dereks loft.

We had had the biggest talks, Derek threatening Theo, Lydia seeing if Theo is 'husband material' and Malia wanting to torture Theo.

We were distracted by a knock on the door. Derek stood up and opened the door revealing the tall dirty blond hair guy with a scarf that I have missed for sooo long.

"Missed me?" Isaac said with a smirk.

"You have-YESSSS! YOU CAME BACK!!!" I jumped up excited and stood up to give Isaac the biggest hug. Of course I missed that idiot.

"There there, I know you missed me." Isaac bragged.

"Anddd- moment ruined." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes playfully letting go of Isaac's embrace.

"Good to have you back, buddy." Scott said as he went over and hugged Isaac.

#SCISAAC FOREVER!!!

"As much as I still hate you, actually- that's it." Stiles said as he came up greeting Isaac.

"Who's that?" Isaac asked as he noticed Theo standing behind me his arms wrapped around my waist.

"This is Theo. My boyfriend." I said and Isaac looked at me suspiciously.

"For real? For a sec there I thought you would never get a boyfriend." Isaac teased.

"Oh go to hell." I said sarcastically.

"I've been there before." Theo said which everyone looked at him shocked. "No literally."

"Okay.... Enough of bad memories." Mason mumbled.

"Yeah, definitely." Liam whispered under his breath.

"Okay, I'm just glad everything is back to normal. Everyone is safe." Scott pleaded.

"Yeah, as much as I hate each one of you, i'm glad to be here." Stiles stammered.

"Yeah, me too." I whispered as Theo's hands bright me into a big ol' hug.

"I love you." Theo whispered into my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back as Theo kissed me softly and quickly due to the fact that we are in a room full of people.

"Ew! No PDA!" Stiles pleaded .

•••

A/n:
Who thought that Isaac should've came back for the season final??