29|Not really

I finally managed to get the elevator door open after what seemed like forever. My first instinct was to look for Theo for some reason, but I didn't catch his scent. I then heard click-clack sound. I turned around and there was a schedule of a train station just flipping until it landed on '4-Beacon Hills', that wasn't even the biggest problem.

I couldn't find Theo anywhere so I assumed he got token, I was heading towards the exits and noticed train tracks in the hall, yup, straight up train tracks.I had to tell Scott.

•••

I made my way through the tunnels about to get to the Bunker when the door was shutting I put my hand out to stop it. I walked in and there was Scott, Lydia and Malia.

"Daisy..."Scott said as he sighed of relief.

"There's something you need to see." I said.

"You're still here." Scott said as he hugged me.

"Yeah." I said as I hugged him back for a minute and pulled back. "But everyone else is gone. All of them. They're all gone. You have to come with me."

"What is it?" Scott asked as he furrowed his brow.

"I - I can't explain it. I have to show you." I said.

"Uh- All right. You guys stay here just in case." Scott said looking at both Malia and Lydia.

"In case Stiles comes back?" Malia asks Scott.

"If there's any hope, you need to keep trying." Scott said and they both nodded.

•••

Scott and I got to the hospital and he was sorta shocked to see the train tracks there.

"This is happening everywhere?" Scott asked me.

"Here, The school, the lacrosse field." I said nodding my head.

"What does this mean?" Scott asks to no one in particular.

"It means... It's working." A voice said from behind us. Scott and I turned around and saw Douglas.

He growled and I half transformed into my werewolf form and growl back. Scott did the same.

"He can't take both of us, right?" I whispered to Scott.

"There's no way." Scott whispered back.

"Hollenhund!" Douglas yelled and Parrish appeared with mint green glowing eyes.

"Parrish! Parrish you don't wanna do this. Stop!" Scott yelled at Parrish as he was making his way towards us.

"The train is coming. There's no stoping the wild hunt. You'll make a fine Ghost Rider, Scott. And i'll have a True Alpha by my side." Douglas said with a wide smirk.

"Parrish! Stop!" Scott yelled but Parrish growled in response.

"And then a Banshee, a were-coyote..." Douglas said but gets cut off by a voice I recognized.

"A Stiles." The voice I remembered said.. Stiles!

"A what?" Douglas said but Stiles cut him off by hitting him with his metal bat.

"Bad guy, right? I didn't misread that?" Stiles said but Douglas stood up. "Oh, God!" Stiles moved over to the side of the wall.

I looked over at Scott and he had the same Idea I had. We went over to Parrish and threw him over at Douglas knocking them both out.

"Oh!" Scott said as Stiles went over to hug him.

"Oh, it's so good to see you." Stiles mumbled as he hugged Scott.