12|Blind alpha

Liam ended up at my house in my living room looking for Scott. Scott is running up and down the stairs looking for somethings with Stiles. I have no idea what's going on.

"They're alive. I mean the chimera's some of them, not all of them." Liam says as Scott walks down the stairs and stops to look at us.

"I know." Scott said avoiding eye contact with Liam.

"Oh, you do?" Liam questioned frankly.

"Yeah... I- I'm sorry i can't talk right now." Scott said as he starts walking past us to the door but Liam gets in front of him.

"I-it was Theo. He's the one who brought them back, and now they're with him. Like they're his pack." Liam says.

"I know." Scott said now looking at Liam and turning to the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"To get Kira. Her dad told us that her mom took her out to New Mexico, to this place called ship rock. They're trying to figure out a way to help her, but it's dangerous. So were gonna go find her and bring her back." Scott said as he stopped in his tracks.

"We'll come with you." Liam says.

"No, you can't." Scott said blankly.

I understand stand how Scott is feeling, i mean Liam did try to kill him but i felt so bad for Liam.

"Let me help. Let me do something just tell me what i can do." Liam pleaded.

"Just stay here and don't do anything." Scott said looking at Liam. "I'll be back tomorrow ."

And with that Scott left with Stiles. Liam turned to look at me and i could tell he was a bit upset.

"See i told you." Liam said.

"Hey, he'll come around just give him some time." I say as i put a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

•••

"Co- dominance, a relationship among alleles where both alleles contribute to the phenotype of the heterozygote. Quite a mouthful, i know, but it's exactly what we'll be learning in today's lab."        Mrs. Fitzgerald said. " Students in the first and third row, look behind you. Those are your partners."

I turned around and saw Liam. Then i see Mason pulling his chair close to Corey. Clever Mason.

•••

I was heading home with Liam and Mason. Mason had told us that Corey told him Theo's plan which was finding a blind Alpha.

Scott had texted me during my last class that he got here with Kira.

I walked into my house and saw Scott sound asleep. I ran up as soon as i saw Kira and hugged her.

"I missed you." She said whispering.

"I missed you more." I said. Kira and I have gotten closer ever since she and my brother began dating.

"Mind if you can wake Scott up? We have something to tell him." Mason said.

"Scott, wake up." Kira said as she held Scott's hand.

"What's wrong?" Scott said as he woke up and rubbed his eyes to see the worried expression on Mason.

"I found out something from Corey. We know what Theo's doing." Mason said as he looked at me.

"He's looking for an Alpha." Liam said as he cleared his throat.

"A blind Alpha." I said and my brothers eyes widened.

"Deucalion." Scott says.

•••
Another short one, sorry. If i have time i'll
post another chapter today!