41|Confessions

"Scott said to meet up at the school." Mason said as he checked him phone. "Do you need a ride or?"

Mason pointed over at Theo who was a few feet away.

"Oh my, god." Liam said as he came closer to me and literally sniffed me. "You smell like him."

"We- we were fighting the hunters." I said as I looked at Mason who had a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Uh-huh, and somehow his body ended up on yours." Liam said as he smirked.

"Yeah, and your hair is messed up. You guys definitely made out-" Corey said with a grin.

"He saved my life, again." I said. "He pulled me into the elevator, that's probably why his scent is on me."

"Okay, Daisy. Whatever you say. Do you need a ride or not?" Mason asked just as Theo made his way over.

"No, i'll take her." Theo said as he looked at Mason.

"Okay, well, i'll see you there." Mason said as he left with Corey, and Liam following behind.

•••

I got into Theo's truck and closed the door after I got in. Theo went into the drivers seat and he just sat there. It looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't.

He started the car and drove. It was pure silent and awkward.

After a long ten minutes, we finally arrived at the school as the same time as Mason, Liam, and Corey.

I got out of Theo's truck closing the door behind me. I walked over to where Mason was waiting for me.

We walked into the school and I immediately walked into the library, from Mason saying another thing about Theo and I.

As soon as I stepped into the library I saw Derek. The happiness over exploded my body.

"OH MY GOD, ITS YOU!!!!" I said as I ran over to Derek and hugged him as tight as I could.

Derek was the one that taught me how to stay in control and learn how to defend my self. Basically my tutor.

"I missed you too, kiddo." Derek said as he hugged me back.

"Uh-huh, and what about me?" I heard a voice too familiar say. I let go of Derek and turned around to see Ethan.

I ran over to him and hugged him. The twins and I used to be really close to each other, even tho Scott had forbid me to talk to them. And then Aiden died, and it shocked me to my liver. It was the most heartbreaking thing I had been through.

"I missed you soo much." I whispered to Ethan.

"Me too, Daisy. Me too." Ethan said.

"What about your favorite?" I heard another voice.

"Oh- you have got to be kidding me someone please tell me this is a joke." I said as I looked back and saw Stiles, my brother, not biological, but you know what I mean.

"Oh- are you gonna cry? please don't cry, because if you cry then i'm going to cry." Stiles said as I ran over to him and hugged him.

I missed Stiles soo much, like no words could explain.

"When did you get here?" I asked still hugging him.

"A couple hours ago." Stiles said still holding onto me.

Then the room smelt horrible. Not literally, it was like a chemo-signal type. I turned around and saw Theo literally staring at me.

Again, that same smell, Jealously.