11|Theo's pack

I'm at the School with the only two nuckleheads, Liam and Mason. We are looking for clues to see as in why the hell was Hayden alive. We are walking down the hallways.

"I was on my way here, and there's Josh standing there completely alive just like Hayden because of Theo." Liam said as we walked towards an exit.

"Theo brought them both back?" Mason asked slightly confused.

"That's what he's doing. He's building a pack. His own pack of dead chimeras." I say stopping and looking at both Liam and Mason.

"But there not the same. There's something wrong with them." Liam states.

"Maybe that's what dying does to you. What if it, like darkens your soul what if there all evil now." Mason says.

Just then the doors open revealing Corey. Yes, the dead one, well not so dead now. I looked at Corey and blinked twice before looking at Mason and Liam, they had the exact expression as me.

"Hey guys! Are you volunteering for the library clean up, too?" Corey asks with a big smile on his face, acting like he wasn't killed like two weeks ago.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered.

"Yes." Mason said as he looked at Liam.

"Uh- Y-yeah." Liam said.

We all walked into the library. Liam and I convinced Mason to talk to Corey to see if we could get information about Theo.

"So...your alive." Mason says as he walked over to Corey.

I face palmed my face. Mason isn't the greatest to talk to people. Mason turned back and saw.

"Yeah." I heard Corey say.

"That must have been pretty difficult to explain to your parents." I heard Mason say from a few feet away.

"Not really. They didn't notice me much before... I think they're just glad cause they think they can sue the hospital now." Corey says as he lets out a small chuckle.

"They gotta be happy your alive though?" Mason said.

"Are you?" Corey asked Mason with a big grin on his face.

"Me? Yeah, i'm- Alive is definitely better than dead. You know, much better." Mason stuttered.

"You have no idea what to say to me, do you?" Corey said with a smile.

"Not really, no." Mason shrugged his shoulders.

"Can i ask you a question?" Corey asked Mason.

"Yeah, sure." Mason said.

"What are you doing Saturday night?" Corey asked Mason.

It's been a like two hours. Two hours and Mason still didn't get any information about Theo. Everyone was leaving the library. Liam looked over and saw that Corey was packing his things to go.

"He's leaving, what's the plan?" Liam says.

"I have a date with him on Saturday. I thought that was the plan." Mason said as he looked unsure.

"You were supposed to ask about Theo. We can't wait until Saturday." I say calmly.

"Sorry, but Theo leading an evil chimera pack wasn't exactly a natural progression to the conversation." Mason said throwing his hands up in defense.

" Okay. I'll talk to him" Liam said.

But it was too late. Corey and everyone else had already left. Mason, Liam and I walked out into the hallways to see if i can catch Corey's Scent.

"Corey isn't texting me back." Mason says as he stairs down at his phone.

"Yeah, because he left with Theo." I said as i catched both there scents.

"Are you sure?" Liam asked me.

"He was here." I say.

"Well then, we should tell someone right? Liam you have to tell him." Mason says.

"I don't think he'll even talk to me." Liam said referring to Scott.

"Your his beta. Doesn't he have too?" Mason said putting a hand on Liam's shoulder.

"Where do i even start?" Liam says as he looked at me.

"If you start off with sorry, the rest probably won't even matter. " I say.

"Ok, i'll talk to him." Liam says.

A/n:
Are you guys liking it so far? This was a short one but tmr will be a longer one!  Please leave some feedback!