38|Voice

I was laying pretty comfortable in some silk light pink shorts, and a white tank top watching 'The vampire diaries.'

I had planned for one day, just one day without dealing with supernatural. Obviously things don't go according to plan, when you are a supernatural creature.

I got a phone call from Scott. Great.

"Daisy, we need you here." Scott said.

"Yeah, and I need tvd." I said with a small chuckle.

"You just want to see Paul Wesley." Scott said.

"Excuse me? What about Joseph Morgan, i'll let him rearrange my guts anyti-" I said but got caught off mid sentence.

"Daisy! Oh my god! Ew! Ew!" Scott said as I heard him fake gag. "Just get here, now."

"Okay, fine. We're - wait who's there with you. Scott I can hear like three other heartbeats." I said as I frowned.

"Liam is here, Theo and Mason, just get here. To the animal clinic."

And with that, I got up paused the show, quickly changed into some jeans, and just left the white tank top on.

•••

"I'm here, now." I said as I entered the animal clinic and stood in between Liam and Theo.

"Took you long enough." Scott scoffed and I rolled my eyes. "You didn't even bother to change into a top that shows slightly less."

I looked down at my tank top and it was a bit too revealing of cleavage.

"I'm sorry, dad." I mocked. "What do you want me to do? Go all the way back home and grab a sweater?"

"That would be nice."Scott said with a small smirk. He was sure a pain in the ass.

"Here." Theo said softly, I turned to look at him and he handed me his sweater.

God, Theo.

"Thanks." I said softly as I put the sweater over my body. "What do you need me here for?" I asked Scott.

"I found this phone. And it has a message. Do you have any idea of who's voice that it?" Scott asked as he pulled out a phone from his pocket and played a voicemail.

"Hey, it's me again. I, uh, don't know why you can't seem to call me back. Maybe it's because you think you're punishing me. But this is too long. It's too much. And it's not about us. Somethings happening in Beacon Hills, to the people here. I just... i just, i need to know everyone there with you is okay, so can you just, please, call me, please? One call, that's all i'm asking for, and if you can't call me back, then... i'm going to get my answer, anyway. That means i'm coming up there myself. If I don't get a call from you, i'm coming up there. So just try, try to remember, it's my pack too." The voice said that sounded way too familiar. Scott shut the phone and set it down.

"Any clue?" Liam asked.

"It sounds oddly familiar, I just can't get a grip." I said as I thought of who could that possibly be.

"You pulled this off one of the bodies in the woods?" Theo asked Scott.

"Malia did." Liam answered.

"Yeah, there were six dead bodies, and one of them had no face." Scott said , he looked pretty traumatized.

"Okay, so the one with no face, you think that's the woman on the phone?" Theo asked.

"Maybe." Scott said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"It's the same thing that happened to Aaron. It took over his body, basically stole his face and his DNA. So that means whoever that woman is, she could be the other half of the Anuk-ite." Mason said.