27|Lowenmensch

Liam wasn't so trusty with Theo so we brought him to the police station and locked him up in one of the sells. Scott, Lydia, Malia, and Peter were here too. I had completely forgotten about Peter's existence. Mason was looking for Corey he hadn't appeared since last night.

"You're going to bite Stiles?" Lydia asked Scott with a shocked expression.

"To get him through the rift. It's the only way." Scott said as he waved his hand through his brown messy hair.

"Just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" Peter asked. Apparently he was in the wild hunt with Stiles. And there was a train station.

"With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan." Scott said as he sat down in a chair that was next to him.

"He's good at that." Malia said looking at Peter.

"So the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan." Peter says as he crosses his hands over his chest.

"You can shut up now." Malia says totally not here for the father-daughter moment.

"Malia, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt this place." Peter says and Lydia rolls her eyes at his statement.

"That's why i'm the only person that's going in. Liam and Daisy will stay here with Mason as soon as he gets here. As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, the wild hunt can't move on." Scott says.

"I like your plan, Scott, I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles. But it can't work." Peter said as he touched his chin.

"How do you know?" Malia asked.

"Logic. Life experience. Daisy, what are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?" Peter starts off.

"You got a better idea?" I ask Peter.

"Yeah, it's called 'run like hell.'" Peter said as he turned to look at Malia. "So, leave in five?"

"You promised you'd help us. We still need to find the rift." Malia said as Peter came up to her.

"I didn't promise i'd help you commit suicide." Peter said.

"If you can't help. we can find it ourselves." Scott said as he stood up from the chair he was sitting at.

"Scott, I admit that you have a flair for beating the odds. But this ? You don't walk away from. You run." Peter said as he left the station without saying anything else.

I sensed Malia was hurt. Emotional. She turned around to look at us but she didn't seem to care anymore.

•••

Scott, Lydia and Malia left Liam and I at the Sheriff Station, they are going to go find a rift to find Stiles and bring him back.

Mason had arrived, Corey had been taken by Douglas. We were just sitting patiently on the chairs where we got a perfect view of the cells to keep an eye on Theo.

"So are we gonna stay here? Is that what you're thinking?" Mason asked me.

"It doesn't matter where we are. We still need to figure out how to fight them." I say while holding the sword that Kira's mom had gave me to bring Theo back.

"No one can fight them." Mason said referring to the Ghost Riders

"Douglas can." Theo spoke and we all turned our heads to see him.