ACT III

Welcome!

So I hope you all have been enjoying the Fanfic so far, because I have.

If you didn't notice my little foreshadow a couple chapters ago (that reply was really funny for me idk does that make me weird?), then I'll make it clear- This is going to be against the gods.

HA!

All their reasons for rebelling will be flushed out in this ACT, because there won't be a definitive goal this time around, giving me a chance to work at their characterization a bit more. There will be plot, but it won't be the main focus.

The ships I listed last time are obviously gonna stay the same, with more Percico this time around (Poor Biancabeth doesn't need more of my prodding). I do like how the first kiss happened. It wasn't perfect, and it wasn't 'true love' or whatever, it was... Realistic. I hope you can live with that.

Her realizing she likes Annabeth has a LOT to do with that dream/nightmare she had back in Piper's POV, which I'll expand on.

The Romans will be involved. That's all I'm gonna say.

The Titan's Curse event's will still take place with significant changes. Such as:

- Annabeth probably won't get kidnapped, seeing as that happened because of the Di Angelo's obliviousness the first time around.

- Bianca won't die. Don't worry, I'm not that stupid.

- Bianca won't join the hunters, for obvious reasons.

- Reyna. Just her existence. You'll see.

Annnyway, moving on.

Bianca and Annabeth will keep their POV's (They are my anchors, they will always stay as POV's), and we will be having Nico joining us on this crazy adventure. That's it. Writing 4 POV's was overwhelming, and I also need them all to be on similar pages as characters so we can have surprising reveals and plot twists. Dramatic irony is cool and all, I just don't want to write it.

Pipeyna will happen, but it will take time.

I... Think that's it? Is there anything you want to know? Just comment.

Have a good day, and cheers to ACT III!