𝟏.𝟏𝟏| 𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

°☆°☆°☆°

Everyone was down in the lab waiting for Davenport to get over to them

Leo was messing around the computer in the corner while Cassiopeia, Chase, and Bree were speaking among each other but while the four were doing their own things Adam was trying to catch Astrid's attention.

Adam had been trying for a while considering she was staying with them for a couple weeks and he thought he had a good chance but Astrid wouldn't make it that easy for him.

"Okay, your mission supplies are packed, the schematics have been uploaded into Chase's chip, and your transport is on the way. Did I forget anything?" Davenport went over to them as he announced what he had prepared for them but seemed to have something on his mind. "No. we'll just guess what the mission is and see how it all plays out." Bree shook her head as she responded with a sarcastic smile before her and Cassiopeia shared a high five.

"All right. A particle collider is a three-mile long underground facility where scientists-" Davenport started to explain to the bionic siblings their mission as the three gathered together while Cassiopeia and Astrid sat beside each other on the cyberdesk.

"Race subatomic particles at each other at light speed for energy experiments. So cool!" Chase interrupted Davenport as he took on the explanation with a grin.

"I know." Davenport smiled agreeing with Chase before the two geeked out on the facility doing their handshake.

"Not gonna say anything?" Bree turned to Cassiopeia and Astrid but mainly her best friend hoping she could stop Davenport and Chase from ever doing that again.

". . . no. I mean we're both nerds too." Cassiopeia stared at her boyfriend and Davenport before she shook her head with a small smile as she gestured herself and her sister who agreed.

"Yeah but you guys are cool nerds and they're- they're. . . them." Adam nodded as he complimented the De Luca sisters before he tried to continue for his brother and Davenport but he couldn't, having the two look at him in offense.

"Well there is a particle collider in Berkeley that is accelerating out of control, and your mission is to shut it down." Davenport waved off their conversation before he continued on to explain their mission.

"Oh ho! Awesome! I hope one of us knows how to do that." Adam grinned before he whispered to his sister and brother considering he didn't know how to do what Davenport said.

"It's a good thing you are handsome." Astrid looked towards the older bionic sibling with a small smile as she patted his shoulder having Adam grow a smirk proud of himself getting Cassiopeia and Bree to share a small chuckle excited to see how they'll turn out.

"Okay. We have to act quickly. The scientists that operate the facility- 'scuuuuse me- have already evacuated the control center, and if we don't shut it down in time, it will create a massive black hole that will implode the entire planet." Davenport got everyone back on track as they moved over to the computer desk where Leo was.