𝟏.𝟏𝟖| 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

°☆°☆°☆°

"We should all hang out very soon and do something together

"We should all hang out very soon and do something together." Ethan randomly commented as he walked down the stairs with his friends having his arm around Bree but his tone had his best friends turn to him.

"We hang out every single day." Caleb pointed out wondering what his best friend was talking about seeing as there really wasn't a day where they didn't spend time with each other even if they were the four were on the phone with each other.

"But if you really want to I guess you can plan something but good luck trying to find something everyone would want to do together. That'll take you months." Cassiopeia scoffed slightly knowing that all her friends didn't always have the same things in common so it made it difficult to agree on a place.

"And then take you a couple more months to round everyone." Maia agreed with her best friend having the two share a chuckle with each other while the bionic trio and Leo had to nod over to them knowing they were right.

"How about a couple hours of planning and we do something tonight." Ethan grinned nervously, having grabbed his friends' attention wondering why he was so insistent on going out.

"Why tonight specifically?" Bree looked over to her boyfriend with a raised eyebrow wondering what was so important to have them all together though if it was just an excuse to spend time together she really wasn't against it.

"Just sounds like a fun time." Ethan responded, messing with his book bag on his free arm, while everyone considered the thought before some other excitement grew in Adam.

"Oh, I love history class! Someone is always leaving me a little piece of gum stuck under my desk." Adam jumped down the steps explaining why he loved the class so much but his explanation had everyone stop their movements and turn to the oldest bionic sibling.

"Adam, please tell me you didn't." Chase begged his older brother hoping that he didn't do what he was thinking back; his hope was destroyed when Adam went ahead and blew a bubble in front of them.

"He did. He totally did." Bree closed her eyes at her older brother's actions before moving her vision down trying to avoid him as she moved closer to her boyfriend's arm, having Ethan cover her eyes for a second knowing she didn't really want to focus on Adam right now.

"I'll get you more gum from the actual store just please never tell Astrid you actually do this." Cassiopeia looked up to Adam offering a trade knowing later on her sister would come to her and talk about the gum issue for hours.

"Sweet, I can double the amount of gum." Adam fist punched the air seeing the plus side of the trade but that only had Cassiopeia to turn to her boyfriend with a confused expression looking for an answer but all Chase could give her was a small shrug never understanding Adam either.

Before any of them could do anything in came Marcus which Cassiopeia noticed having her share a look with her best friend seeing as the two had no trust in Marcus.