𝟏.𝟏𝟕| 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫

°☆°☆°☆°

"Maybe I should change the strings because they're starting to become dull

"Maybe I should change the strings because they're starting to become dull." Caleb looked down at his guitar he brought to school that day as he walked with his girlfriend and best friends.

"I told you you should a while ago. It hadn't been sounding the same for some time." Cassiopeia shook her head at the tall blonde reminding him how many times she has been trying to get him to listen to her.

"How can you tell there's not much difference?" Ethan furrowed his eyebrows at the two as he looked up from his phone thinking back to the times Caleb had been playing that same guitar and never heard anything different.

"You had to get them started." Maia raised her eyebrow at her dark haired friend knowing her boyfriend and best friend get way too passionate when it comes to their instruments but she hoped today they weren't that full of energy to argue.

"You can easily tell the tune is way too different and they don't even stay in the tone they should be at." Cassiopeia looked over to Ethan with a tired expression making Maia sigh in relief knowing that meant she wasn't going to take it that far.

"Plus when I'm playing it the strings feel off and the strings don't make the same sound I remember it did." Caleb added on as he fixed the strap on his guitar wearing it across his chest as they walked through the hallways.

"In fairness you two are probably the only ones that hear the difference." Ethan raised his hands up in a way of surrender knowing against the two he would most probably not have a chance of winning. "Plus I'm a drum man, you guys are saying all of this like I know everything about guitars."

"You played guitar and bass for five years too." Caleb looked over to his best friend with a raised eyebrow reminding him seeing as it looked like he forgot about that.

"Oh right." Ethan came into realization remembering he had played guitar for quite some time but his reaction had the three of them turn to him with confusion.

"Maybe start wearing a helmet when you're playing the drums." Maia commented seeing as there were somethings that hadn't been kept in his mind and the friend duo couldn't help but agree.

"I know that's kind of an insult but I'm going to start wearing my headphones instead. . . I think I'm starting to lose my hearing in my left ear." Ethan looked over to the girl with a tired expression of his own but he did have to agree with her on one thing.

"Okay wearing the headphones and getting new strings we got those two figured out." Cassiopeia nodded as she took note of that in her notebook just so she can actually remind them that they have talked about that before.

The four continued to talk to each other as they made their way to the front area of the school where they had seen the bionic brothers, Leo and a new student with a guitar.

"Hi guys." Cassiopeia smiled over to her best friends and her boyfriend as she met up with them making sure to wave at the new student which her friends followed.