𝟏.𝟕| 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬

"Yes, mom

"Yes, mom. Leo, Cassie, and I love our new home. Oh, you should come and visit." Tasha spoke to her mother over the phone as everyone was in the living room doing their own things which led to Tasha's voice going hesitant.

"Hold for a second." Cassiopeia stood up as she told Bree and Chase before looking over their facial expressions.

"Okay continue." Cassiopeia nodded before going back to her drawing while the two siblings played ball.

"Shh!" Davenport told the teenager as he did some weird movements in a very weird helmet while Adam lifted Leo using him as his weights.

"Don't shush me." Cassiopeia glared up to him for a second before getting back to her drawing.

"I'm picking up radio free Singapore." Davenport waved her off as he moved around before singing in a different language.

"Have you never heard of YouTube?" Cassiopeia questioned him with a head shake as she grabbed another pencil.

"There is a wide selection of musical artists there." Chase agreed with his girlfriend as he tossed the ball to his sister.

"There's a lot of dancers there too. Ethan's shown me tons of music videos with dance moves." Bree grinned as she twirled before tossing the ball back over to Chase.

"Yeah that's not it." Chase shook his head sending his sister a look as he tossed the ball back.

"Bebé can you really criticize someone's dance moves?" Cassiopeia raised her eyebrow with a small smile as she reminded him of the school dance. "I guess not." Chase smiled sheepishly as he did remember his actions.

"Shh!. . . that's gonna be a hit. You mark my words." Davenport shushed them again before he sang once again while Tasha turned to look over to her husband.

"But not today. Why? Because Donald's not feeling well." Tasha went back to her conversation with her mother after seeing what everyone was doing but Davenport turned to her after hearing his name.

"Look, I gotta go. He just threw up in my purse. Love you, bye!" Tasha made up an excuse before she hung up on her mother.

"We're gonna have to have you mother over eventually." Davenport pointed out to his wife as he knew there was no way of keeping her out of the house.

"No, we don't. Look, my mom doesn't just visit. She had inspections. If she spots anything weird, she will use it as an excuse for her to move in." Tasha explained to him as everyone else moved over to the seating area.

"Nothing weird here." Bree smiled at Tasha after she sped to her and Davenport before skipping away while Cassiopeia started to sketch out Adam and Leo.

"Honey, when your mother visits, I will shower her with love, I will make her feel welcome and I will do everything humanly possible to-" Davenport started to assure his wife before the doorbell rang.