𝟏.𝟑| 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥

"Okay, guys, you have been trained for all kinds of missions but you are about to enter a soul-bruising, confidence-crushing apocalyptical environment: high school

"Okay, guys, you have been trained for all kinds of missions but you are about to enter a soul-bruising, confidence-crushing apocalyptical environment: high school." Davenport had dramatically announced to the three bionic siblings as it was the day the three would officially start public school.

"It's not that bad." Cassiopeia rolled her eyes at the exaggeration though she had to admit high school isn't an easy walk. "Maybe not for you but for all of us it is. I still don't know how you got it so easily." Leo sent his best friend a look remembering on their first day of high school she fit in easily.

"That's easy because I mind my own business. I have no time for anybody else's drama, yours is enough." Cassiopeia folded her arms, turning to him as Leo's jaw dropped. "Well. . ." Leo placed a hand on his chest before grabbing a bag of chips from his bag handing it to her.

"Nice. Thank you." Cassiopeia smiled as she started to eat the chips while the Davenports looked at them with a raised up eyebrow but the two best friends just shrugged it off.

"Adam, Bree, your glitch test results are fairly stable." Davenport looked over to the two causing them to smile. "Yes! I'm going to school!" Bree cheered with a smile as her and Cassiopeia high five each other.

"I'm fairly stable!" Adam smiled looking over to Davenport. "But, Chase, I am still concerned about your commando app." Davenport announced his worries as he looked over to the youngest of the three as Leo and Cassiopeia raised an eyebrow.

"Commando app?" Leo questioned before he quickly covered his best friend's eyes but Cassiopeia just shrugged continuing to eat her chips. "Put on some underpants. We're going to school. And there's girls here dude seriously." Leo looked over to his stepbrother with an expression as he nodded over to Cassiopeia causing Chase's face to turn a shade of red.

"No, see, in the face of an imminent threat, Chase's commando app kicks in and he becomes a fearless brute I like to call Spike. It's kinda like a fight-or-flight thing, except I took out the flight part, 'cause, useless. And I replaced it with a testosterone level of like a Tasmanian devil-wolverine-shark-lion hybrid that's mad." Davenport explained with so much excitement as the siblings smiled nodding causing Leo to grow excitement himself.

"The only hybrid I'd like to become is a vampire and werewolf but if you don't remove your hand Leo I'll gladly become a girl version of Spike." Cassiopeia explained to her best friend who still was covering her eyes as she calmly ate her chips.

"Done." Leo held his hands nodding as Cassiopeia sent him a smile while the other looked over to the best friends. "It may not seem like it but we love each other." Leo gestured him and Cassiopeia who agreed. "We're just strange about showing it." Cassiopeia shrugged, eating her chips while they smiled over to the Davenports who shrugged.

"Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. I promise that Spike won't rear his ugly head." Chase smiled as he tried to reassure him but Davenport wasn't so sure. "Oh, yeah? You mean like last Christmas when i made the mistake of giving Adam boxing gloves?" Davenport reminded him as the two, Adam, and Bree looked up looking back.