𝟐.𝟑| 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦

°☆°☆°☆°

The best friend duo made their way to the elevator getting ready to greet their best friends after getting alerted by Eddy that they were back

"Ah! Can't wait to see how my research helped them." Leo tried to hold in his excitement hoping that his work was getting recognized.

"I'm sure it did Leo. I mean from what you showed me everything seemed very good. If you put this much dedication in school you could have probably moved up a grade with me." Cassiopeia smiled over to her best friend patting his shoulder knowing he was working hard for it.

She knew Leo had been doing everything he could to be a part of the mission team and Cassiopeia knew he could actually offer good strengths on mission; he just needed the chance to show it off.

"Please Cassie, this is more important." Leo patted her arm as they walked in the elevator having her jokingly roll her eyes before the two shared a small laugh together. "But in all seriousness, thanks for helping me out with it, it means a lot."

"I only double checked it Leo you did the major work. When you get to go on those missions like officially I know you're gonna kick ass." Cassiopeia responded knowing he spent a lot of time on the research and made sure it was perfect before he even had her checking it.

"When we both go on the missions we're gonna kick ass. Pact still stands." Leo pointed over to her as the doors opened, having the two share a smile walking out the elevator.

As the two walked into the basement they heard a loud bang on the door in front of them, having them share a look before shrugging knowing what happened.

Leo was the one to open the door, walking in with a grin as both he and Cassiopeia stepped over Davenport though as Leo walked over to the trio Cassiopeia looked back at Davenport asking, "Does the back of your neck feel odd?"

"No." Was his only response as he tried to respond with a head shake though he nodded instead having the girl titled her head trying to figure out if it was serious.

"Eh you're probably fine just stay there for a couple more seconds and stand up slowly." Cassiopeia shrugged after making her conclusions getting a thumbs up from the eldest Davenport.

"Hey guys. How'd the mission go?" Leo questioned his siblings as his best friend joined them not being able to wait to know if they used his research.

"Great. We fixed the pentagon's communication satellite and returned it to orbit." Bree smiled walking over to the two as she leaned on the cyber desk proud of their mission.

"I even rigged it so we get every tv channel in the world!" Chase cheered in excitement as he made his way over to Cassiopeia wrapping his arm around her shoulder having her looking over to him with a joyful expression seeing his excitement. "Who wants to watch Guatemalan Drag Racing?"