𝟏.𝟏| 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐩, & 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

°☆°☆°☆°

"We get it!" Cassiopeia and Leo sighed as they carried the bags in the house seeing Davenport and Tasha kissing

"We get it!" Cassiopeia and Leo sighed as they carried the bags in the house seeing Davenport and Tasha kissing. "You guys are married."

"It's getting old." Leo informed them. "You know I could have easily stayed at Grandma Rose's place instead of living here with you." Cassiopeia turned to her best friend as she set the bags down.

"No you can't." Leo pointed at her. "We promised each other we'd be with each other through better through worse."

"Those are wedding vows, Leo." Cassiopeia raised her eyebrow. "The pact!" Leo exclaimed as Cassiopeia shook her head.

"Wow!" The best friends smiled as they saw the living room. "You got this big house just from inventing things?" Leo asked Davenport.

"Mm-hmm." Davenport smiled nodding. "Way to go, mom." Leo turned to his mother.

"That's a husband." Cassiopeia pointed to Davenport causing the newly wedded couple to smile at each other before they share a kiss. "What the heck is that?" Leo questioned as he and Cassiopeia walked over to a new invention of Davenport.

"Oh, uh. . . that is my latest creation." Davenport walked over to it. "Davenport industries' first completely interactive 3-D t.v." He activated it.

A mini virtual baseball field had appeared right in front of their eyes as Leo and Cassiopeia stared at it in amazement. The players had hit the ball out of the park and with that Leo tried to catch it but ended up falling back to the wall.

"Watch the vase, termite!" A sort of virtual helper screamed as it showed on the pad on the wall. "Mom, Cassi, I think the little voice inside my head is back." Leo looked down.

"If you hear it too then it's not in your head because I'm hearing it as well." Cassiopeia shook her head. "No, this is Eddy. He's my smart home system." Davenport explained to them.

"Eddy, this is my new stepson, Leo and his best friend Cassiopeia. Remember, I told you Leo, Cassiopeia, and Tasha are moving in today." Davenport introduced them. "What? Did your parents hate you?" Eddy asked Cassiopeia.

"No. Did your creator intend you to be as annoying as you are?" Cassiopeia tilted her head. "Hurtful. . . I like you." Eddy smiled.

"Good for you." Cassiopeia shrugged. "Hey, welcome." Eddy greeted.

"Everything here is mine." Eddy glared at Leo. "Uh, Leo, why don't you go check out your new bedroom?" Davenport turned him to one of the hallways.

"Just go straight down that hallway, and when you see the room with the video games and the action figures and the fifty foot screen t.v. . ." Davenport started to describe causing Leo to grow a huge smile. "Keep walking- that's mine." He finished causing Leo to drop his smile.