𝟐.𝟔| 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

°☆°☆°☆°

Cassiopeia sat beside Bree both observing Chase as he cackled, setting up his trap with all the excitement he could muster himself not paying attention to the confused expressions playing on both his girlfriend's and sister's faces

After not hearing any explanation Bree's curiosity reached its peak so she questioned, "Okay, what is with all the happy, squeaky hamster noises? Did you finally grow a chest hair?"

"No! I grew two. Actually, this is a little something I like to call Adam's payback." Chase scoffed, glancing over to his sister before he answered.

"For what?"

"Don't you remember what happened last Thursday?" Chase raised his eyebrow bringing back the memory of last week having him and Bree look up together.

From her spot, Cassiopeia tossed her arms up once again not knowing where the Davenports headed off when they stared off into space and this time she didn't have Leo to join her in the confusion.

Cassiopeia distracted herself for a minute thinking about what Chase could be speaking about, that was related to his trap while waiting for the siblings.

"Wait, is that why you asked me to check the calculations earlier?" Cassiopeia tossed her boyfriend a look tapping her finger against the table.

Chase responded with an excited nod along with the biggest grin on his face and it took everything in Cassiopeia not to match his but she couldn't hide her chuckle.

"Ah yes, we all love the bionic brother toss." Bree laughed remembering the memory very fondly, sometimes finding her brothers' arguments entertaining.

"Yeah? Well, let's see how he likes this." Chase hummed readying his trap the second he heard the elevator doors open.

The three watched Adam walking behind Leo and Astrid not noticing the trap in the middle of the lab right in front of them.

"Trap." Both Astrid and Leo called out not even looking in front of them as they continued walking into the lab.

"Trap what? Whoa!" Adam furrowed his eyebrows not understanding his brother or girlfriend standing right on the trap though he soon did when the world turned upside down for him. "Oh, the trap was on the floor."

"Oh yes! It worked! Now let's see how you like being relentlessly manhandled!" Chase jumped in excitement rushing to stand in front of his brother before questioning him causing everyone to stare at him in confusion. "That came out wrong."

"I don't know. Cassie, how much do you like being manhandled?" Astrid shrugged looking over to Cassiopeia with a sly smirk wondering how her reaction would be.

"Probably not as much as you do." Cassiopeia narrowed her eyes towards her sister knowing what she was doing so she tried to do the same yet all she got rewarded with was a cheeky smile. "And may I remind you if I even dared to do anything that you have done when you were close to my age our parents would destroy them and everything around them."