𝟏.𝟔| 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

"Oh, check out what I've done with my locker!" Adam grinned over to Bree and Cassiopeia as they walked through the hallways before he opened his locker which he decorated himself

"Oh, check out what I've done with my locker!" Adam grinned over to Bree and Cassiopeia as they walked through the hallways before he opened his locker which he decorated himself. "Wow." Cassiopeia mumbled as she shared a look with Bree.

"Here's where I keep my books. Down here I keep random strands of hair I've collected to make fake mustaches. And here is where I stockpile old lunches, or, as I like to call it, my tum-tum yum-yums." Adam smiled as he explained to the girls.

"Hey, Leo. What's that?" Bree asked her step brother as he walked over to them.

"Seeing as he looks crushed and upset I'm going with his progress report." Cassiopeia moved over to them as she knew her best friend very well. "Hey!" Leo pouted as he looked over to his best friend.

"Is it?" Cassiopeia raised her eyebrow as she crossed her arms. "Yes." Leo sighed with a nod as he lifted his report.

"I can't believe my science teacher says I'm always late to class." Leo complained as he shook his head. "You are always late to class." Adam pointed out as he furrowed his eyebrows. "I know that, but I don't need it publicized." Leo admitted it with a small shrug.

"Then maybe don't be late to class anymore." Cassiopeia suggested sending him a look knowing that he just stays back from getting to class. "Any more suggestions?" Leo asked Adam and Bree as Cassiopeia shook her head.

"Look at this!. . . Hey." Chase rushed over to them as he held up his progress report but smiled and kissed Cassiopeia's cheek. "Hey. What happened?" Cassiopeia smiled before asking him seeing his upset expression. 

"An "A-minus"! I knew my Home Ec teacher had it out for me." Chase shook his head as he looked at his report.

"How'd you get an A-minus in Home Economic? That's an easy pass class." Cassiopeia furrowed her eyebrows as that class was an easy pass time. "Always criticizing my muffins." Chase grumbled as he thought about his Home Economic Teacher. 

"Ha ha! I beat you! I got a "D-plus"! "Plus" Because I'm better!" Adam smiled proudly as he held up his progress report.

"Adam, the "plus" is- you know what? It's just not even worth it anymore." Bree started to explain but she just ended up shaking her head. "'D' is not a good grade, but we don't really expect you to get good grades." Chase shook his head as he told his older brother. 

"Who cares with D's you still pass high school. Will you get into a college with them? Not really but you still finish high school." Cassiopeia shrugged as she remembered how the system worked.

"Didn't you freak out when you got a 94 on a test instead of a 100 last month?" Leo raised his eyebrows at his best friend. "Yeah and still am but after a little while I just went with whatever is a passing grade." Cassiopeia sat on the bench as she explained.

"Meaning more than a B." Bree nodded as she knew Cassiopeia.

"Yes, I'm trying to finish high school quicker. . . I'm talking to my counselor about going up a grade." Cassiopeia nodded before she mumbled knowing how Leo would react. "What? You're leaving me alone in this grade!" Leo's eyes widened as he turned to his best friend in shock.