𝟏.𝟓| 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

The Davenports, Leo, and Cassiopeia were down in the basement with the three bionic siblings in their mission suits

"Okay, guys. The next phase of your training is handling extreme climates. So we'll frost Chase, bake Bree, and submerge Adam. That's not part of the training, I just got one of those carnival dunk tanks and I can't wait to try it out." Davenport explained to the teenagers as he smiled geeking out.

"Couldn't you have just frozen and unfrozen a chicken and then bake that?" Cassiopeia asked the man as she raised her eyebrow while Chase excitedly entered his capsule..

"Oo, a chicken sandwich sounds good right now." Leo smiled into the air as he rubbed his stomach.

"How would the chicken stay between the bread? Wouldn't it cluck a lot?" Adam asked as he furrowed his eyebrows while the other turned to him in confusion.

"Okay, Chase, I'm setting your tube on 'Antarctic'. If it gets to be too much, just give me a sign." Davenport sent the brown haired boy first after shaking his head.

"Bring it." Chase smiled excitedly causing a small blush to come to Cassiopeia's cheeks which she got a small nudge and smirk from Bree before they shared a small chuckle together.

"Hey, that's not fair. I want to be abused by weather." Leo frowned, complaining while his best friend shook her head with a small sigh.

"Leo, if you really want to be abused, try standing over here next to Adam's morning breath." Bree complained over to Leo as Cassiopeia nodded since she could smell Adam's breath.

"I don't have morning breath. It smells like that all day." Adam shook his head before he breathed out causing Bree and Cassiopeia to scrunch their noses.

"Leo, these guys are genetically engineered to handle these kind of climates. You're not." Davenport explained to him before going back to the cyberdesk.

"I can handle extreme cold." Leo shook his head in protest as he wanted to try it out.

"Leo, you get brain freeze from chewing mint gum." Davenport turned to him as Bree and Adam shared a small laugh.

"And may I remind you when we were nine and we got slushies. You got thousands of goosebumps and started sneezing so much, eventually getting a cold." Cassiopeia raised an eyebrow as she turned to her best friend.

"Why can't you ever let out any cool stuff I've done?" Leo questioned with a pout knowing his best friend knows everything about him.

"Have them and I will." Cassiopeia crossed her arm as Leo's dropped while Adam and Bree chuckled just as Davenport's phone rings.

"Davenport. What?! Well, that's terrible!" Davenport answered his phone call pacing causing Adam, Bree, and Leo to follow behind him while Cassiopeia leaned on the cyberdesk.

"I mean, that's awesome, but that's terrible! I-I gotta do something." Davenport hung up the phone call after they finished pacing around.

"What's going on? What's so terrible?" Adam asked Davenport quickly as they heard the reaction pretty well.