𝟏.𝟒| 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Leo, Adam, Chase, and Cassiopeia were standing by the lockers but the bionic brothers were speaking with each other while Leo looked around the halls as Cassiopeia was texting with a couple of other friends

"Guys, with the dance coming up, I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out." Leo smiled to his older bionic step siblings as Cassiopeia raised her eyebrow wondering where this would lead to. "Oh, great. Do you know a guy who can teach us?" Adam asked him with a smile as Cassiopeia and Chase stiffened their chuckles.

"Me!" Leo looked up to Adam blankly as Cassiopeia turned to him. "Leo, no offense you know I love you but you are not the best when it comes to asking girls out." Cassiopeia turned to her best friend as she stood beside Chase.

"Yes, I am." Leo looked at her with shock and a bit of offense. "One time you practiced asking someone out on me and I even said no." Cassiopeia folded her arms as Adam and Chase tried to not laugh. 

"Well. . . you didn't give me a good chance." Leo crossed his arms trying to save himself. "Oh, yeah that's on me. I think I was too busy trying to swim out of the sweat pool you produced to think." Cassiopeia responded as she pretended to swim while Leo pouted.

"You're gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams: Danielle." Leo shook his head before smiling dreamily to the blonde who sat at the bench near them. "I thought your dream girl was Beyoncé?" Cassiopeia turned to him raising her eyebrows as Leo had thousands of posters of her. 

"Yeah, but I have to be realistic." Leo responded with a nod before looking back to the blonde. ". . . okay." Cassiopeia shook her head before getting her phone again.

"Danielle? Isn't she the girl who uses you as a footstool in math class?" Chase questioned Leo with a small chuckle as Cassiopeia nodded confirming it. "Where else is she supposed to put her feet- on the floor!" Leo questioned him in shock as they shook their heads at his response. 

"Open your notebooks, boys, 'cause class is in session." Leo smiled smugly before walking over to Danielle as the three kept a small distance from him.

"Hello, Danielle. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs? Enough to break the ice. I'm Leo Dooley." Leo smiled as he flirted with her before he sat next to the blonde. "Didn't you send me eighty seven emails?" Danielle questioned him as she remembered receiving a bunch of emails from him. 

"Yeah. That was a slow day." Leo nodded not thinking anything of it as Adam and Chase chuckled a bit while Cassiopeia shook her head.

"Okay, well, see you later, Lenny." Danielle nodded sending him a small weird out smile before grabbing her back leaving. "It's Leo, by the way." Leo called out to her before waving happily. 

"So, Leo. . . what should I write down in my notebook? I mean other than 'denied.'" Chase smirked as he asked him. "No, no, no, you can cheat off of me. I have, 'she's not going to the dance with Lenny.'" Adam laughed as he showed his younger brother what he wrote down.