𝟏.𝟏𝟑| 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫

°☆°☆°☆°

"No, please don't go!" Adam pouted as he ran unto the living room crying, hugging Astrid's bag tight so she would not leave but he did grab everyone's attention.

"Adam you got to let go." Astrid sighed tugging on her bag but of course Adam had his super strength helping him there.

"No, don't leave." Adam sobbed hugging her bag so she wouldn't go forward hoping she would not go but he did not know what more to say. "Please don't leave before we could be us."

"What? Adam, I'm just leaving for a couple days for a project with my parents." Astrid furrowed her eyebrows wondering what the tall bionic teenager meant while the others enjoyed the show in front of them.

"Then why isn't Cassie going to?" Adam stood up with a frown gesturing the younger De Luca sister who was munching on her snacks watching the show with the others.

"She's just fifteen." Astrid dropped her shoulders reminding him how Cassiopeia was not old enough for an event like that or for what their parents were doing.

"Yeah and you're seventeen." Adam raised his eyebrows reminding Astrid how her and Cassiopeia are not really that different in age.

"I'd just give up by now. . . that excuse hasn't worked for me in years when I've tried to go to these." Cassiopeia shook her head with a small huff thinking back to the moment she tried to convince their parents to let her go but ultimately she never could have,

"See, just take her advice." Astrid gestured to her little sister with a smile which had Cassiopeia pouting with a small eye roll that had Chase chuckle softly as he held her hand while he worked. "Look Adam I'll be back soon and when I come back we can have that date of ours."

Astrid grew another smile patting Adam's chest while Adam himself had a smile as well just thinking of a fabulous night the two would have soon. Adam nodded agreeing with the oldest De Lucas sister before he began to lean towards her lips which had Astrid leaning up to his.

"Hey Astrid, doesn't your flight leave in half an hour?" Bree looked up from her phone seeing the time which had stopped Astrid and Adam from continuing on.

"Gotta go." Astrid's eyes went wide open knowing it would take quite some time to arrive at the airport before she began picking up her bags kissing Cassiopeia's head. "Bye, tell Davenport and Tasha I'll be waiting in the car."

"What?" Bree furrowed her eyebrows with a small shrug seeing her older brother's expression towards her after Astrid closed the door.

Adam huffed with a head shake laying down on the couch looking through channels to the tv. He was trying to distract himself by not thinking how Astrid left while Bree and Cassiopeia shared a small high five seeing the annoyed expression on the oldest Davenport.

"Astrid is waiting in the car!" Cassiopeia called out to the other's upstairs knowing her sister would not want to be late for the whole event.

"Oh, this is so exciting!" Tasha grinned thinking about her and Davenport's trip to Australia while the couple and Leo walked downstairs to everyone. "I have never been to Australia before."

"Hey, maybe you'll like it so much you won't want to come back!" Eddie jokes, not really though, how Tasha could be away from him though it seemed it was what the two wished for each other.

"Hey, maybe they'll find a piece of technology less annoying than you." Cassiopeia glanced over to Eddie with a smirk on her lips before sitting back down though she did not forget to high five Tasha for that.

"Donald, Honey, do you have the plane tickets?" Tasha walked over to her husband after Eddie disappeared, which she was not complaining about much.

"Honey, we're taking my fully automated private jet." Davenport chuckled not understanding why they would get a public plane. "Plane tickets. Why don't we just slap on a bunch of stamps and mail ourselves there?"