𝟐.𝟐| 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭

°☆°☆°☆°

Cassiopeia was downstairs in the lab with the bionic trio finishing up some last minute tweaks in her project she was working on for her parents when she heard buzzing in front of her

"No." Was all she could say as she continued to work not even reacting to the fly in front of her letting her focus on her project.

Complying to Cassiopeia the fly flew up flying away from her as it spun around the ceiling.

"Did you just tell a fly no?" Adam questioned or tried to while his mouth was full from his breakfast as his siblings turned to look at Cassiopeia.

"If it works it works. It works with the guys in school." Cassiopeia shrugged looking up from her project to answer him, earning a chuckle from her best friend.

"Wait what?" Chase dropped his pencil before turning to his girlfriend who smiled at him placing her hand on top of his comforting him.

Her action didn't only get a smile from Chase but he pulled her chair closer to him with one hand so they could work on their things together earning him a blushful look from Cassiopeia.

Soon enough they all got back to their own things until the fly started heading back down targeting Bree.

"Why is it back?" Bree questioned swatting her hands in front of her trying to get rid of the fly, getting the attention of her best friend and brother.

"Bree, relax. It's just a fly." Chase smiled wondering why his sister was making a bigger deal of the fly.

"Well, why is it bother me when the foul, ripe stench of Adam is right there?" Bree complained as she gestured to their elder brother who sat behind her eating.

"Lucky undies. Nine days in a row and no lighting strikes- that's science. Plus Astrid doesn't mind it one bit." Adam shrugged with a grin as he turned to the group in front of him only getting a confused look from his siblings.

"That's because Astrid has partial smelling sense." Cassiopeia commented looking over to the eldest of them in the room with a raised eyebrow. "The rest of us don't. Please take that hint."

Bree turned, sharing a look of agreement with Cassiopeia before looking around her hearing the buzz again while Chase chuckled leaning over to place a kiss on Cassiopeia's cheek for the comment to his older brother.

Not a second later did Leo walk into the lab laughing as he clicked his watch, having the four turn to him in curiosity while looking directly at Bree, "You look ridiculous."

"Well, yeah, so would you if you had some flying thing attacking you." Bree scrunched her nose in annoyance as she gestured to the fly around her.

"Would I?" Leo raised an eyebrow in a mocking sense as he held out a hand letting the fly guide itself to his hand while Bree and Adam looked at Leo in shock.