𝟐.𝟓| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

°☆°☆°☆°

While the Davenport siblings were training down in the basement, the sisters stood in Cassiopeia's new working station finishing off their projects for their parents

Cassiopeia knew hers weren't always given as much attention as her sister's but she still hoped her parents would be able to notice them and maybe even allow her to attend work events just like she had seen them and Astrid attend for as long as she could remember.

"I have to admit I never thought I'd find a guy in a robe attractive." Astrid set her vile down whispering over to her sister seeing Adam and Chase training with each other.

"I chose not to comment on that," Cassiopeia responded to her sister not even glancing up from her project.

There had been multiple occasions Cassiopeia found Chase doing the simplest things but to her, she never could stop herself from letting it slip how attractive she found him though, of course, having a boyfriend who could even hear a pin drop never let those comments go so easily.

Point is proven when Cassiopeia made the mistake of glancing over to her boyfriend who met her eyes sending her the quickest wink before ducking the punch his brother sent him.

Seeing Cassiopeia's cheeks flare as she returned to her project Astrid couldn't help the chuckle that brewed from her lips commenting, "I see why not."

Going back to her project, silence hit the lab only being filled with the movements from the bionic siblings until Davenport had met up with them.

"All right, guys, gather up. Today, we are going to be studying one of the most time-honored traditions in Japanese culture." Davenport walked over to the boys and Bree announcing the plans for the day.

"Ooh! Nunchaku combat?"

"Samurai sword fighting?"

"Wrestling ginormous dudes in diapers?"

"Adam can wrestle very well," Astrid commented nonchalantly almost forgetting there had been other people in the room though it seemed Adam hadn't mind that much as his grin grew bigger than before.

"And on that note, I should buy soap to clean my ears out." Cassiopeia resorted not glancing over to either of the two as she moved over to her toolbox.

"Please order some for us too." Bree begged her best friend after she and Chase shared a look of disgust and moved a step further away from their older brother while Davenport did everything to erase the thought.

"Away from that thought. . . forever, we will be studying the great martial art of Aikido, the key principle of which is to deflect your aggressor's attack by using his own speed and strength against him." Davenport shook his head gesturing to the couple before directing the lesson to the bionic siblings.

"Can we just get to the part where I obliterate them?" Bree questioned not really caring for an answer in return either way she was ready to have her brothers falling in defeat.