𝟏.𝟏𝟎| 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭

°☆°☆°☆°

"Hey should we go to the salon this week or should we have a spa day in instead?" Astrid questioned her sister as they were at the kitchen getting their snacks while Leo, Tasha, and Davenport were watching the movie over to the seating area

"Hey should we go to the salon this week or should we have a spa day in instead?" Astrid questioned her sister as they were at the kitchen getting their snacks while Leo, Tasha, and Davenport were watching the movie over to the seating area. "I say let's do it here because we can control what we do plus Davenport has a spa here so. . ." Cassiopeia thought about before she handed her sister her bowl.

"Oo that honestly sounds good." Astrid nodded seeing there was no point going out if there was already a spa there. "Oh can we also invite Bree and Maia?" Cassiopeia asked her sister hoping they could invite two other who were really involved in her life.

"Oh of course. It's going to be an epic girls night." Astrid looked over to her younger sister, liking the sound of a full girls night having the girls share a laughter with one another before the elevator door opened. "Cassie, get your boyfriend away from me!" Bree huffed in annoyance as she moved over to the girls with her brothers behind her with grins knowing she's trying to get away from them.

"Mr. Davenport, I cannot stand them anymore. Can they please go live in your warehouse?" Bree questioned Davenport as she tiredly pointed over to her brothers who have been annoying even more than usual. "Bree, the warehouse is where I keep my explosive chemicals." Davenport let out a small chuckle as he reminded the bionic teenager what was filled at the warehouse.

"Like I said, can they please go live in your warehouse?" Bree repeated herself seeing no issue while her brothers rolled their eyes towards her though Adam just agreed seeing that as an adventure. "Well, Donald, she is getting older. She needs privacy. I remember when Cassie and Leo were about thirteen years old they outgrown sharing a room so I had free up a room for one of them." Tasha turned to her husband seeing Bree's point before sharing with everyone.

"One night went dark." Leo shook his head as he looked down remembering the day which Cassiopeia agreed with knowing what he meant. "How serious could it have been?" Davenport questioned not seeing how the two would even fight.

"We don't talk about that day." Cassiopeia and Leo quickly shook their head after sharing a look with one another remembering their promise. "Why don't you give her one of your extra rooms? You have like fourteen." Tasha asked her husband after the whole thing that just happened as she pointed out.

"Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I do not have any extra rooms." Davenport stood up as he explained how he had no room causing everyone to turn to him. "That is an enormous lie right there." Astrid turned to the oldest Davenport having everyone agree with her seeing all the rooms he had.

"You have a pool table room, bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulator room, and not to mention a room full of mirrors!" Tasha listed off every room that she found ridiculous that he didn't mention as space. "Yeah, or as I like to call it, a room full of me." Davenport smirked as he looked off thinking about himself and his reflection.