Yes Way

Don't let yourself regret letting him go.

An hour later, that thought is still spinning around my head constantly. Non-stop. Both Sakura and I are beyond wasted, our heads incapable of holding up on our bodies. Both our cheeks were pink cherry.

The table is full of empty bottles. "I told you to be quicker when serving" I hear someone say. "The customer surveys were harsh on that. Will you be responsible for the loss of customers?" It must be the manager.

Don't let yourself regret letting him go.

"AH!" I shout drunkenly. My movements are slow, my head spinning around. "Why did you tell me so!" Slurring, my body feels heavy as well as my words. I am unable to stabilise my body, my eyes half-opened.

It seems that Sakura is drunker than I am. I shake her and she quietly growls. "Get over it" she replies.

Don't let yourself regret letting him go.

"I can't!" I shake my head frustrated.

Sakura bangs the table, some of the bottles tumbling down. "Ya!*¹" she stands up. "Stop being so annoying" she begins walking around me, tumbling.

She's about to fall down when a man quickly grabs her.

"Oh! Miss!" a deep, manly voice sounds. "Please, be careful."

Sakura laughs. "I'm okay! I'm okay..." he helps her sit back down. My eyes remain half-opened, looking straight ahead at the completely wasted colleague of mine. "Wow! Aren't you handsome!" tipsily, she exclaims. Her eyes open as wide as a full moon. She then holds the man's bicep and squishes it. "Oh! What a strong muscle. Oh my god!" I chuckle.

I turn around to look at the embarrassed man, but he was far from that. I suddenly wake up, sobering up instantly. My eyes become as wide as Sakura's, my pupils becoming larger. Not in a million years...

"Jimin?" I look at him, blinking once. And twice. And thrice.

I rub my eyes in case it is all a dream.

But no. Taehyung is really standing in front of me.

"Tae" he flinches at the sound of my voice. We stare at each other, just as we did at the bridge.

Sakura looks first at me, then at Taehyung and back at me. She moves - shocked - her index fingers between us as if questioning what was happening. "You know each other?"

"I didn't even move Heaven and Earth yet, though" I speak, knowing she would understand. Her jaw drops, placing her palm on top, covering her mouth.

"No way" she whispered.

"Oh, yes way."

Not once did we take our eyes from each other, until Sakura's honesty broke out. "Well damn, he's fucking hot."

Taehyung's cheeks turn strawberry red shyly licking his lips and biting his bottom one. I left a soft chuckle out, my finger pressing the lower part of my nose. As if I couldn't agree more with her.

"Oh, please" Sakura's grip was still tight on his arm. "Sit down with us."

"Oh, but I am working right now." Tae tries to back off.

"You look like you own the place" she drags him further down, him stumbling on top of the chair next to her. "They can manage well" she doesn't let go. Taehyung looks at me, pleading. I shrug my shoulders, knowing there's no way of escaping from her.