Akward encounter

Being received by Yi-Seo in this way is comforting - as if I am loved and adored. I smile at her, ruffling her hair at the same time. She really looked like her father. Not letting go of my trouser, her grin and eyes become bigger. She moves her head from side to side as if stimulated by a music rhythm. I laugh.

"Long time no see" I manage to speak through my chuckle. "How have you been?"

"Good!" she tilts her head sideways and looks up at the stars as if trying to remember something." You not tell me story..." my joyful expression changes to a serious one. "I want to know papa and you..." I slowly exhale and gaze at her mother - who is, most likely, the last woman I saw by Taehyung's side ten years ago. She is looking at me - her eyes sharp as a blade - ready to stab.

Judging by her look at me, my presence was a disturbance. And her kid feeling already close to me is not helping. She walks up to us, not once taking her eyes off me. Grabbing Yi-Seo, she takes her away from my side.

"I guess you're that Park Jimin" I nod, straightening up. Even if I am taller than her, she is more intimidating than I am. "I'm not going to force myself to be fake and nice to you" her words are making me more uncomfortable than I already am. "There's no 'nice meeting you'."

"No need to do so, Sarah..." Tae's child looks at both of us confused, not knowing what to make of the situation. Sarah looks at her child from the corner of her eyes, and then at me - warning me of what a mother is able to do for her kid if she were to be hurt. "Don't worry, I don't intend on hurting her in any way."

"I don't trust you" her stance becomes confident by straightening herself up and crossing her arms around her chest. "How do you even know my daughter, anyway?"

Before I can answer, Yi-Seo does it for me. "I met him with dad when I got lost"

"You got lost? When??" she looks at her. Taehyung will be in big trouble tonight.

"When you picking up. He helped find papa when I scared and lost" her eyes become teary. "Please don't mad at Jimin or papa... My fault."

"I'm going to kill him..." her gaze quickly sets back on me. "And you, I hope we don't meet again."

Sarah grabs Yi-Seo and takes her away, both leaving me there standing awkwardly. I turn around to see her cheeky child waving goodbye at me with a wide grin. I wink at her and wave back.

"She's really one of a kind, just like her father."