「 𝟢𝟣. 」 ── 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖡𝖤𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈'

╱╳╲
ᴀʀᴄ ᴏɴᴇ

With a heavy sigh Shoto placed the brown box containing his personal items onto the floor of his new room

With a heavy sigh Shoto placed the brown box containing his personal items onto the floor of his new room. It had been four long weeks since they started furnishing their new home and now they were finally . . . officially moving into their new neighborhood. The dual-haired male didn't exactly like the idea of moving the first time his mother brought it up, but after listening to what she had to say he understood and decided to swallow his own displeasure for his mother's sake. After everything that she's been through, they've been through she deserved to be happy; to feel safe.

For as long as Shoto could remember living was something he didn't have the pleasure of enjoying. His father; Enji Todoroki was an abuser and an alcoholic. The environment him and his elder siblings lived in-along with is mother wasn't exactly the best, in their household there weren't smiles or laughs or any of the sugar coated bullshit you'd see on television. No, in their household there was only pain, blood, agonizing screams and lots of crying-begging to be saved . . . to be spared. And the one who felt it the most was his mother; being forced into an arranged marriage only to find out the man you married . . . the man your parents entrusted you to was a heartless monster.

"Everything set in here?" Rei's voice was suddenly heard from behind the male. Turning his head around he looked at his mother who stood at the frame of his bedroom door a warm smile on her face; heer features seemed relaxed-at peace and Shoto loved seeing her like that, he'd take this over her tense scared form any day.

"Yeah. . .there's just a few more things I need to unpack and I'm all good" He lazily dragged his fingers along the brown box

Rei walked over to the slightly taller male, caressing his cheek softly "I know you didn't want us to move, again, but I have a really good feeling about this place I just know we're going to love it here"