「 𝟣𝟥. 」 ── 𝖯𝖴𝖱𝖯𝖫𝖤 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖤𝖣 𝖣𝖨𝖢𝖪𝖶𝖠𝖣

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒘𝒂𝒅'

╱╳╲

WARNING!

WARNING!

Mentions of drugs and alcohol.

Like any other Saturday morning Shoto was cooped up in his room reading a book he borrowed from Fuyumi awhile ago. He never got to read the thing because he was so busy with the project him and Izuku were assigned too. He had nothing planned for today, so it was the perfect time to sit back, relax and enjoy the comfort his bed provided.

Though that didn't last long. His once peaceful Saturday morning was about to take a turn in events. It started when he received a call from the freckled boy asking if he was interested in hanging out with him, Kacchan and the rest of his friends at the beach—he made sure to include the fact that it would be fun and another piece for their project.

He was going to decline at first. After all he just wanted to relax and enjoy his book. . .but when the freckled boy kept calling and nagging him through text messaged every spare second, he had to give in. Thus being why he was currently helping Izuku set up a nice spot for them to relax at for the rest of the day.

The scorching hot sun was beginning to nip at his skin in the most painful way-luckily Izuku brought sunscreen with him, Shoto had forgotten his. He was in a hurry though

"Are you still mad that you came?" Izuku questioned, he was currently rubbing sunscreen on the hard to reach places on the boys back.

Shoto's two-toned eyes momentarily flickered open, a soft hum escaped his lips. He wasn't exactly paying attention to what the freckled boy was saying, he was too lost in the gentle touch of the boys hand on his skin.

"Why would I be mad?" He breathed out looking side eyeing the boy. He frowned softly as the contact from the freckled boy's hand was no longer there