「 𝟢𝟥. 」 ── 𝖣𝖴𝖫𝖫 & 𝖡𝖱𝖴𝖲𝖨𝖤𝖣

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒍 & 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒅'

╱╳╲

Shoto's twto-toned eyes mindlessly wondered the plastic surface of the table in front of him

Shoto's twto-toned eyes mindlessly wondered the plastic surface of the table in front of him. He idly flicked his pen, watching at the pointed tip went in and out. There wasn't any specific reason why he wasn't paying attention in class today, it just happened to be one of those days where his body was present but his mind. . .his mind wondered somewhere else. To be more specific his mind wondered to the darker aspects of his past-when his father was still around, when he wasn't in jail.

It was one of those horrid times when his head were only filled with the nerve wrecking wails of his mother, his brothers, sister and himself. It was one of those cruel moments where his mind took him back to that part of his life; like some sort of joke.

His face contorted realizing that for some odd reason he was no longer in the classroom sitting at his desk, he stood there all alone surrounded by nothing but darkens and a deafening silence. With every second that went by the darkness got closer and closer, then suddenly he heard the loud all so familiar voice of his father, yelling out his name. Pure malice and anger dripped from the words. He was screaming for help when he realized the man was getting too close, but his voice wasn't there anymore. . .he screamed but nothing came out-not even a squeak.

Out of habit his body curled up in fear, fingers subconsciously dug into the roots of his hair tugging violently at it. He tried his best to yell for help-to drown the terrifying voice of his father out if his head but nothing seemed to work. Anything. . .anything but this, he couldn't deal with this again. He can't handle going through this yet again, he was supposed to be gone-this was all supposed to be over right, right?

"Hey you okay?" A gentle voice spoke, the moment he heard the person's voice he gasped for air; like when you suddenly jump out of slumber from a nightmare.

He had no idea he was holding his breath. His bi-colored eyes flickered up to see who had saved him, his heart quickened when he met emerald eyes and freckled cheeks. He was quite embarrassed now, knowing that the boy just witnessed his panic attack. He slowly brought his hands down from gripping his hair so tightly, he parted his lips to say something-anything, but this time it wasn't that he couldn't speak, he just couldn't form words.