「 𝟣𝟦. 」 ── 𝖠𝖰𝖴𝖠𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖠𝖭𝖢𝖤

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒂𝒄𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆'

╱╳╲

An entire minute hadn't gone by yet but Shoto was already over the whole skinny dipping thing

An entire minute hadn't gone by yet but Shoto was already over the whole skinny dipping thing. He felt oddly empty without Izuku by his side—as weird as it may seem, it's the truth. Everyone seemed go have their own pair: Katsuki with Kirishima, Jirou and Kaminari and Uraraka hung out with Sero and Mina. Then there was him and Shinsou.

It didn't go unnoticed to him how intense his insomniac eyes glared at him. He wanted to get mad—Snap even but that would make him a hypocrite. After all he was doing the exact same thing when Shinsou first arrived.

It was crystal clear. He did not like Shinsou, to be more frank he was jealous of how touchy he was with Izuku. He just showed up in the boy's life, who was he to get jealous over a friendship he had with someone else.

His two-toned eyes glanced at the goosebumps slowly starting to form on his skin: he cue to head out of the water. He didn't want to catch and cold and it seemed like Izuku wasn't coming anymore. Shoto grabbed his swimming trunks and slipped them on befits getting out of the water. He shivered when the cold afternoon breeze blew by, brushing his damp skin. He went over to the spot he spent the entire day with the freckled boy only to see he wasn't there or anywhere near.

Perhaps he went back to the car for something? He did know where his keys were and his obnoxious yellow bag was missing as well. He decided not to worry too much about it as he continued to dry his hair and the rest of his body.

"Was the water too cold for you Scar?" Shinsou's voice suddenly spoke from behind him

Shoto flipped his head around, looking at the slightly taller male standing behind him with just his black swimming trunks on and the indigo sweater that was once around his waist. He turned away from and grabbed his shirt to put it on